Friday, August 19, 2022

Seneca Sasquatch Captured on Camera in Oregon

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Aaron S writes RMSO

I accidentally got that picture at work today and I think it’s a Sasquatch
I didn’t realize I got anything until I got home


 I was collecting seed for native seed restoration company by Seneca, Oregon I don’t think I spelled the town right in between burns Oregon and John day.


RMSO responds
Ok well then. You are in the top 3 most reported bigfoot sighting locations in the world.. Looks like it has bulk and girth and I do see two legs. Nothing at all like those flat bigfoot signs people put up on thier properties.. That thing isnt flat at all. Maybe it is a bigfoot.. If you ever get a chance to go back, check and make sure nothing is there and check for tracks in the direction it appears to be headed into that forest line.

More Oregon Bigfoot

Eugene Bigfoot Captured on Camera in Oregon

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home & Terrifies Woman

Three Bigfoot at Suttle Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment