Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bigfoot Spotted in Fouke AR Maybe Fouke Monster


  
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Regina writes RMSO

Thank you Kelly for replying to my post. 

This wasn't an earth shaking encounter by today’s standards, however at the time of the sighting it was.  I am enclosing the notation I had made regarding my sighting which was some time ago.  However the details were imprinted in my mind forever.  What reminded me of the encounter was the “Finding Bigfoot” episode where the police dashcam video captured a BF crossing the road:  Here it is.  



BIGFOOT NOTES:

I don't know where this was taped (regarding the police dashcam).  However in 1968, we were traveling north from Shreveport towards Texarkana on our way to Memphis.  It was about 3 am in the morning. We hit a very lonely stretch of road which was heavily forrested by pine trees on both sides of the road and very little right of way on the road.  On a curve, our headlights caught a bipedal creature about 7-8 feet tall running across the highway from the right to left, taking only about three large steps and into the pines.  This was not a bear... Arms were excessively long and had a rounded head, no neck, no ears, no snout and a massive build.  My mom, two sisters and I all were all extremely shaken to the core and stopped at the next motel some 20 miles down the road.   No more night driving for us.  I had put this in the back of my mind for 30+ years until I accidentally came across this dash cam video. It gave me chills and  made my hair stand on end, as this is exactly what I saw some 30 years prior.  I never said anything over the years  as occasionally overtime when I tried to explain what I saw,  I was chided and berated, laughed at etc. I saw what I saw.  This was not a bear, not quite human, but I will take it to the grave with me. Somehow I feel lucky now that I may have seen a new undiscovered species. I also discovered just recently that my sighting was in the Fouke, Arkansas area where there had apparently been Bigfoot sightings.  Keep an open mind. Just remember the Panda and the gorilla were just fables for many years until verified. 



This was to the best of my recollection.   The date may have been 1967 to 68. It was during summer. I hope this note was not too confusing.  I have hunted elk, deer and bear in Missionary Ridge mtm. Durango, Colorado, so I definitely know a bear when I see one.
Thank you for your interest and may I say I love your channel.
Regina

RMSO responds
Read your sighting report. Very interesting. I appreciate you informing us about this sighting of yours.

More Arkansas Bigfoot

Ouachita Sasquatch Filmed at Night Arkansas

Dequeen Bigfoot Tears Off Hogs Ears

Baby Bigfoot Menk Arkansas

1 comment:

  1. Wow is there a bigfoot out there. There is a guy an he said he saw heard everything an it was to be in his back ground.

    ReplyDelete