Friday, June 15, 2018

Shadow Rim Bigfoot (Mogollon Monster)

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Girl Scout Camp Terrorized by Sasquatch near Mogollon Rim

Shadow Rim Bigfoot (Mogollon Monster)

Tina writes RMSO
Thanks for the reply on yt.
I don't have exact dates,  however, around late 60's or early 70's,  I went up to Shadow Rim Girl Scout camp with my troop, there were about 30/36 girls and  4 adults. 
 We stayed in the lodge/ messhall and after dinner we were doing GS stuff and  getting ready to get into our sleeping bags, when something started happening outside (about 8/9 pm),  that scared all the girls and they were screaming,  the 2 men with us (leaders husband's), went outside to see what was going on. 

Myself I thought silly girls could be just a deer/elk. The guys came back in and said whatever it was is gone.
 Late during the night I decided I was going to get up early about the crack of dawn, and go over to Chase creek  and see if it was iced over, so I could ice skating in my tennis shoes. 

Next morning I went to the creek by myself and was skating around,  I slipped and fell,  while I was getting up I looked behind me kinda with a quick glance, I thought I saw a hairy monster,  but when I looked again it was gone. So started skating a little bit more, then thought I'd better get back to the lodge cuz if I did see something it might get me and I thought everybody would be looking for me. 

 When I got back sure enough one of my friends was outside looking for me.  She asked me where I was, I told her on the creek and she wanted to go too. I really didn't want to go back over there, but she talked me into it. 
 Next morning me and 4 other girls went to the creek however we saw nothing.  I was kinda hoping they would see what I thought I saw the morning before,  to prove I did see something. 
 So that's what my experience was, what I thought I saw was mixed light to dark brownish red . 
I have included a drawing to the best of what i can remember. 
Back then there was only tent pads for the summer camping,  but there are cabins now. Where my encounter was where the road goes over the creek to the cabins and I was on the right side of the road. 
Again Thx for inquiring about my experience, 
Stay Safe,
Tina

RMSO
I love the drawing. Appreciate hearing about your encounter. 
What State did this happen in?

Tina
Thank you, yes I'm was born in AZ.
THE encounter was at Shawdow Rim GS camp, 43 minutes northwest of Christopher creek , by Payson, AZ

RMSO
OK awesome.I really enjoyed searching for Bigfoot in that area. We found several compelling track ways while we were out there. Do plan on going back at some point in time because we loved the area

Tina
Oh definitely,  Payson area has always been a stomping grounds since I was little,  also Williams AZ area. I lived in and around Williams for 30yrs, had home by Grand Canyon. I've had encounters of Bigfoot by Williams since I was about 12yrs old. My last possible encounter was at White Horse Lake, South of Williams last July 2017 . The picture I sent "Placed Below" was in the road from White Horse Lake  to  J D Dam. My very first encounter was at White Horse Lake,  sitting around the campfire and hearing howling coming from Sycamore Canyon a cpl miles behind  the lake, i asked my dad what that howling was and he told me it was a donkey,  i thought to myself That's not a donkey or coyote.  

 I also saw one at a tank nw of Williams in 1989 , That really scared me and we my ex, kids and I left. I think I was followed home from Flagstaff to my home in Valle, AZ too, I worked at JC Penny's at mall in Flagstaff,  I would rake hwy 180 every night I'd stop 2/3miles past Snowbowl rd to potty, well one night after getting home , I was reading in bed about 1am there was a blood curdling howling scream  my window,  I slammed the window shut fast and just started  shaking . I know coyote howling and yippy noise, that was no coyote and I new I wouldn't find prints cuz we had cinders all around the house and driveway.

But my husband and I are getting ready to buy property possibly in the Heber/Overheard area or even Strawberry/Pine. So I  think my encounters wI'll continue. 

The picture was from last July camping at White Horse Lake,  first night  about 2am  west of the Lake I heard coyote, yipping and then howling and it wasn't coyote howling,  then about 330am I hear something getting into my food I left on the table on purpose and by the time I tried quietly unzipping the tent it was gone. Next day Saturday is when we went researching 

 think I also had an encounter 30miles north of Ashfork,AZ in 1985on the Sevens Ranch, slapping on the side of the renovated school bus  and  a litter of puppies missing and the momma dog sometimes would go off in the woods and come back, stinky,  poppy, musty smelling.
You know I never realized I was possibly having settle encounters til I started watching Bigfoot videos in 2016 on YouTube

Sorry about misspelled words etc, I just got a new phone, and I proof read then I send something and realized the phone changed my words or left some out

More Arizona Bigfoot

Bigfoot Steps Toward Girl Flagstaff

Knoll Lake Bigfoot

Face to Face With a Massive
Hairy Monkey Man Monster a Kaibab Sasquatch

Troll Like Bigfoot Arizona

2 comments:

  1. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to seek out any person with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is wanted on the net, somebody with a bit originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the internet! online gambling

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pronounced Mo-gee-yon or Mug-ee-yon. Either or. Thanks MM

    ReplyDelete