Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Giant Sasquatch Steps Over Barbed Wire Fence into Horse Enclosure

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Woman Spots Bigfoot in Tennessee Woods - 
"I was scared sh*less from what I saw"

Giant Sasquatch Steps Over 
Barbed Wire Fence into Horse Enclosure

A Rossetti writes RMSO
15-16 years ago, I was working my first job as a teenager, living with my estranged father after an argument with my mom. I was about 16/17 years old. My dad lived out in the boonies in Tennessee, maybe a 30 minute drive from town.

 I did a closing shift and left work about 11pm, headed to my dads little trailer in the mountains. There were winding, secluded roads for about 20 minutes of the drive, but the road we lived on was the worst for curves. At one point, following a creek, you practically do a u-turn following the road. 

 It was dark, but as my headlights revealed a sight of vision around that “u-turn”, I saw a gigantic creature stepping his leg over my neighbors barbed-wire fence, installed for his horses. I never saw his face, and the light of my car headlights only lasted as I made the turn. 

 I never spoke to anyone about it until my grandpa, a few years later, who grew up in the same house, told me a story of he and his cousins as children running up on moonshiners and Bigfoot (not at the same time) in those woods. My husband thinks I’m crazy! I’m only now, as an adult, coming to terms with what I saw as a wee little teen.

RMSO responds
Usually barbed wire fences installed to house horses are four to five feet tall or taller. Do you happen to know or can estimate the height of the barbed wire fence the gigantic creature stepped over?
Can you estimate the height or width of the creature? Were you able to determine its hair color in the headlights?

A Rossetti continues
Yes, you are correct - the barbed wire fence was about 4.5 ft tall. Given that, I would put it at about 8-9ft. I couldn't really get a good grasp of how wide it was, because I was seeing it from behind at about a 4 o'clock angle. However, I do remember the color very well as it was a greyish/white, which I think made it stand out to me so well in the dark. 

RMSO states
Grayish white, makes me wonder if it turned that color from ageing.

A Rosetti
Those were exactly my thoughts - like maybe it was old or something. 

More Bigfoot near Tennessee

Tennessee Fisherman Ran Out of Catfish Hot Spot 
by Several Swamp Sasquatch

7 Feet Tall Tennessee Sasquatch 
Caught Raiding Dog Food Bowl

Giant Pond Mountain Sasquatch 
Grunts at Tennessee Hunter

Smokey Mountain Sasquatch 
Female & Youngsters

Georgia Skunkape Captured on Trail Camera

Ginormous Sasquatch Encountered SE Indiana & 
Enormous Bigfoot Tracks Documented

No comments:

Post a Comment