Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Massive Bigfoot Growls at Hunter then Stands Up & Walks into Allegheny Forest

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"it was massive about 3.5 feet wide and about 8 to 9 feet tall"

Massive Bigfoot Growls at Hunter 
then Stands Up & Walks into Allegheny Forest

Bob R writes RMSO
 I'm an avid hunter been in the woods almost my whole life . This one time hunting in Warren PA. in the Allegheny national forest at a friends hunting camp. we were about 3 miles in on a logging road where I then walked in another mile or so and found a nice area to sit and wait for the sun to rise, it's deer season. 

 Just as the sun was rising I heard a grunt. I thought it was a deer so I'm on high alert, but then it was dead silent. About 15 minutes later the sun was peaking thru well, I then heard a grunt / growl. I look in the direction I heard the growl and see this thing stands up and turns away from me then walks away. It was only 75 yards away, it was massive about 3 and a half foot wide and about 8 to 9 feet tall.

 It was in a heavy brush and walked thru it like it was nothing. This is the first time talking about it on line. I've told some of my friends and found out some of them had experienced something as well and now we have our own group Lake Erie BFRO

RMSO
 So many deer & elk hunters report nearly the same situation where they sneak into a good spot or up into a deer stand before dark. Then have a sighting and encounter in the early morning hours.
What color was the creature? Did you all see any of its tracks or anything else?

Bob
 It was black and I got the hell out of there I was scared at that time , but now my curiosity got the better of me and I'm looking for them now, I want to be their friend. And we are apart of Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project.

More Bigfoot near Pennsylvania

Woman Captures Bigfoot on Camera 
Following Her in Pine Barrens

Bigfoot Captured on Camera 
& Minerva Sasquatch Taking Chickens

West Virginia Bigfoot Howls

Grand Cavern Bigfoot Group in Virginia

Haunting Sasquatch Vocalizations from Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment