Saturday, September 23, 2023

Biker Shocked when He Surprises a Sasquatch near Spuzzum Mountain

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"when the dog got to where I had seen it, 
it whimpered and ran back"

Biker Shocked when He Surprises a 
Sasquatch near Spuzzum Mountain

Rick M. writes RMSO
In 1976 I saw a sasquatch when I worked in Spuzzum B.C. Canada.. I met John Green a famous sasquatch hunter at the time.. was on  tv in a documentary.  I have never forgotten that experience

 I was 16 .. I worked in a town called Spuzzum. It was April and I was out riding a motor bike  along an old highway .  I went under a bridge where there was an "s" curve.. when I came out of the curve on the road in front of me was a sasquatch.. It was less than 50 yards in front of me.. That's where the road ended .. 

 There was a huge pile of rocks there about 7 feet high and it was taller than the rocks .. It turned and went up a hill to the railroad tracks. I turned the bike around and took off. I went and told my boss and he and a big guy named Bear. They went back back to where I saw it with their German Sheppard. We got out of the car and the dog got out, when the dog got to where I had seen it, it whimpered and ran back to the car. On the right is a huge drop to the river and we could see where it had walked. We all got back in the car and left. 

 I called the Yale newspaper and its how I got in contact with John Green. He owned the paper. He came out and I drew a picture of what I had seen. He and I went back and the impressions in the gravel were still there.

 He told me he believed me and gave me some books he had written. I was in the news paper and then I was contacted by the CBC to be in a documentary about it... So I did.

 I could never camp out there to this day I'm still scared when I go there .. I'm 63 now  .. I just recently went there with my brother and I was still scared to be there.

RMSO responds
Hi Rick, thank you for writing your report. What color was the bigfoot? Were you able to see its face or eyes?

Rick continues
 It was black and I saw its profile . Black face and hands.. I never saw it look at me .. I was busy getting out of there ..
Thank you for listening.. most people think your crazy and I don't talk alot about it.. but I know what I saw .. I still have nightmares about it .. it scares me that bad.

RMSO responds
How close to the creature were you?

Rick
Less than 100 feet when I got my motorcycle turned around and got out of there.  I took it by surprise and it took me by surprise.. like i say I'm still afraid to go back there .  I've been there a couple of times since but not for long.

More Canada Bigfoot

The Huge Creature Crouched Down 
Next to Me & Patted My Arm

Chabra Sasquatch on Tracks 
near Salmo, British Columbia

Couple Spot Two Tonsina Sasquatch 
Cross Road near Tiekel River

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating 
with Another Bigfoot Captured on Video

Fisherman has Close Encounter with Sasquatch 
near Pink Mountain British Columbia

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot 
near British Columbia Border

Bigfoot Like Screams 
Recorded by Hunter in BC

Sasquatch Exhibits Four Bigfoot Moves at Once 
Including Midtarsal Flex

No comments:

Post a Comment