Tuesday, April 4, 2023

The Huge Creature Crouched Down Next to Me & Patted My Arm

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
The Sasquatch spoke in a deep thundering voice of gibberish

The Huge Creature Crouched Down 
Next to Me & Patted My Arm

Daniel M writes RMSO
 Hi my name is Daniel
I heard in a video of yours that I watched that people could email their sighting to you, so I'll begin.

 It took place in 2014 I was hunting in the Kootenai region, I used to do this every year when it was open season. I was using a ghillie suit and scent killers, I still remember the exact hour that this happened.

 It was 4:38 pm, I put bait in the ground and I was in the bushes waiting for a bear to show up. I spent minutes crouching there when I felt a pat on my right arm. I got spooked and looked right and there was a huge man right beside me, crouching with me. I stood up and he stood up too, we were facing each other just like 80 centimeters from each other. 

 Its appearance was the most bizarre thing I had ever seen. It was taller than me, I'm a 1,97 m man (6'4"), I'd say his height was 2,15 m (7'5") and had oily black hair on the whole body and its skin was grey. The face was human, the only difference is that the nose was too big and the mouth was too wide with a huge space in the philtrum. The eyes were just like human eyes but less round, and had a bunch of wrinkles in the face like an old man. I didn't know what to think at the moment I wasn't exactly threatened. I thought it was some deformed person with some genetic anomaly that was lost in the woods. 

 Until I heard it speak, when it spoke in a gibberish language. To me its voice sounded like thunder, it was the deepest and most inhuman voice I had ever heard. Whatever he said to me it sounded like he was asking me something. I backed off a little bit and I said "what? who are you?" And I swear, the moment he heard me speak his face went from just curious to panicked, his eyes went wide open.

 I took my ghillie suit's hood off showing my face, and this giant man screamed and fell flat on his ass, turned around and ran away from me on all fours and disappeared in the forest. I still don't know how that thing approached me without making a sound. That was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me.

 After thinking about it for years I came to the conclusion that I saw a sasquatch, and I find it curious that he seemed to mistake me for one of his kind because of the ghillie suit, what bothers me about all of this is how scared he was of me after he heard my voice and saw my face without the hood. I know what I saw, the face I saw had human expressions. Wasn't normal but it had feelings, and the face he made when he saw my face was of somebody staring death in the face.

RMSO responds
Sounds like it thought you were another bigfoot until you spoke.
 What part of the Kootenai region did this happen in, Canada or US?

Daniel continues
 It happened in British Columbia Canada, where I live there is a region called "the Kootenays" it all happened in there, I don't remember the exact local in that region because I was guided by a hunter who showed me the location where I could hunt and he marked the place so I wouldn't get lost.

  This sighting really marked me, the face the sasquatch made, makes me think of a person who got caught by surprise. You know, when that man saw my face it really felt like he thought I was gonna kill him, before he fell to the ground and took that four legged stance. He even extended his arm to my direction like when a person tries to push away something that is about to attack, you know what i'm talking about right? 

 Ive read stories about sasquatch hiding from people and when spotted they would run away. I think getting too close to normal people is not a good thing in their vision.
I think the fact that I'm a tall man like i said 1.97 m or 6,4 feet tall played a part on this sasquatch thinking that I was another one.

More Rocky Mountain Bigfoot Below

Kootenay Sasquatch 
Sneaks Up On Hunter & Pats His Arm

Kootenai Sasquatch Investigation

Bigfoot Takes Food from Montana Cabin

Sasquatch Circles Bear Hunter

Giant Midnight Mountain Bigfoot 
Glares with Irritation Confronting Hunters

Bauman's Deadly Bigfoot Encounter in the Bitterroots

No comments:

Post a Comment