Friday, April 28, 2023

Grays Flat Sasquatch on Cliffs near Trinity River

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Bigfoot Takes Large Fish Up a Steep Cliff

Grays Flat Sasquatch on Cliffs near Trinity River

James writes RMSO

Three men in a cabin from a small neighborhood of Gray's flat were in between burnt ranch and Hawkins bar, Trinity County on the Trinity River along highway 299 saw.

 A Bigfoot with long reddish hair hanging off the back of its arms and climbing up the side of the Trinity River. It was holding a huge salmon in a fist with it slumped over his back and climbing up the side of the cliff.  

  I lived in Newport Beach California and heard the story of my friend's elderly father and his two fishing buddies watching it during the daytime, less than a few hundred feet away. 

 The Bigfoot heard the men Hoot and holler in admiration for the Bigfoot to have carried a slippery salmon so easily on his back while climbing up a cliff. The Bigfoot dropped the salmon and made it upset grunting noise and scurried up the cliff.. 

 Needless to say it made me move up to the same neighborhood and I live in Willow Creek now. I had a lot of Bigfoot activity happen in the 8 years that I lived there. Being from Newport Beach in a big city I got to tell you I believe now. 

 I can't help but think that some of the bigfoots around here remember and know me or at least my gold F-150 from the farm. I've been told the range of these people is quite large so 15 miles away from here is my old house, I am in Willow Creek now, I had worked at the local market for a year at Ray's and learned a lot of stories. 

 There are different colored bigfoots around here. A lot of different sized ones as well. The local Indians do not like to talk about it at the market. In fact I got in trouble and almost fired for talking about Bigfoots with a local in public but he started the conversation and he was talking about a very taboo subject along the lines of kidnapping of people and breeding.

More Bigfoot & Fishermen Encounters

Fisherman has Close Encounter with Sasquatch near

Pink Mountain British Columbia


Three Bigfoot Walk Upon a Fisherman & Take His Catch

9 Feet Tall Orangutan Face Bigfoot 
Takes Fisherman's Salmon Perhaps A Modern Gigantopithecus

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot Near Washington Canada Border

No comments:

Post a Comment