Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Caught the State Record While Bigfoot Threw Rocks at Me

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Next Video) 
The Big One Leaned Into Me & Gritted His Teeth

Caught the State Record While Bigfoot Threw Rocks at Me

R Alexander writes RMSO

 I am 73 yrs. old and have been up close to these beings for over 50 yrs. Had rocks thrown at me in Oregon Siltcoos lake while Fishing for largemouth bass. 1972 I caught the state record and getting rocks thrown at me. 

 In 1977 I saw 4 bigfoot, 2 were 12 feet tall the women was about 8 foot and the child was 5 to 6 foot tall. I was coon hunting with my dogs one night on the Olympic Peninsula near Key Center.

 Moon lite night my hounds were on a track so I sat down waiting for them to tree a coon . They went silent and it was a moon lite night you could see without a flash light.

 As I was sitting on a log I heard loud talking sounded like English. But it was them walking thru the salah brush that was 4 feet high and I could see their knees, the young ran right past me.

 The 2 males and the female were walking side by side as I was watching them coming toward me. I heard a branch break behind me and it was my 3 dogs curled up laying right behind me.

With in seconds they were in front of me and the biggest one stopped and raised its head and they stopped as he lifted his head and took a big sniff and turned his head and looked at me. 

 They were about 15 feet from me when they stopped. I had my rifle laying across my lap. As the big one leaned into me his mouth was gritting his teeth and he had flat teeth just like us and human faces.

That was then now 2021 to Present time in Eastern Washington my brother has a ranch there and they moved in. I have been feeding them for 2 years leaving apples during hunting season.


My son and I have found tree structures on the ranch and we found a huge tree structure near Bonaparte lake trail road. By Chesaw close to Oroville,Wa.

The green forest pic and the screen shot are the same picture these are at the tree structure that I took with my Iphone and changed it to black and white on my computer after talking with Mark utube channel.

I was amazed that there were 5 watching us at the tree structure.

I Live in Everett Washington and the track picture is taken right behind the Costco store in Smokey Point 10 miles north of Everett.

I would be happy to take you over to my brothers ranch if you would like to investigate.

R Alexander /Not a believer a knower.   

More Pacific Northwest Bigfoot Below

Pacific Coast Sasquatch Video Stabilized & Zoomed

Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington

Two Days of Bigfoot Sightings Pacific Northwest Coast

Myers Flat Bigfoot Observed by Fisherman

No comments:

Post a Comment