Monday, April 24, 2023

Fisherman Gets Good Look at One of Two Tabequache Bigfoot that Came Into Camp

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Spruce Mountain Sasquatch Slaps Fisherman's Foot

Fisherman Gets Good Look at One of Two 
Tabequache Bigfoot that Came Into Camp

Robert F writes RMSO
 I have two Sasquatch that come into our camp at night every September during elk season. I’m not sure why but they steal anything shiny that we leave out, like shaving mirrors or solar chargers etc. If you’re interested in hearing more about what they have done to our camp at night like running by and slapping the top of our tent you can call me at XXXXXXXXXXX

RMSO
Have you or anyone else have a good look at either bigfoot that come into your camp?

Robert
 I saw him one time. I was trout fishing in the stream by our camp and caught movement to my right.  When I turned to look, he pulled his head back behind a spruce tree he was watching me from. 

 I wasn’t sure what I was looking at, so I walked over to the tree. When I looked to the right he was walking up a trail headed towards a small grove of aspens. He didn’t even flinch when I walked around that spruce tree. He looked like he couldn’t have cared less that I was behind him.
 I watched him for just a couple of seconds before he dropped down on all fours and kind of sideways galloped up the hill another 30 yards or so. Then he stood up and turned and looked right at me.

 I know I’m probably going to lose you on this part but if I hadn’t seen his body I would have said it was a aborigine from Australia, by the look of his face.
 Later that night I was trying to sleep and had to stretch out my leg. As soon as I pressed my foot against the tent fabric, something slapped the hell out of it and ran off making a sound. It sounded exactly like Larry from the three stoooges whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop sound lol so we officially named it Curly.

 It’s in a deep canyon off of divide road in the Uncompahgre national forest, even the locals don’t go down in there, it’s so steep. If you’re ever in that area I could drop you a pin on google maps to show you where it’s at.
RMSO
 There are a lot of reports about them going on all fours. We have tracked them dropping down on hands or knuckles while they travel in steep areas.
Yes, it would be great to get a google map pin.
How tall was it when standing? How tall was it on all fours? Your best estimate.
What about the width at the shoulders etc?
What color was it?

Robert
 I’ll be honest, I was so busy saying holy crap I wasn’t even thinking about looking at the details of it. I will say it was jet black and by jet black I mean shiny like a minks coat. I would just be guessing at the height of it but I remember thinking to myself holy crap their taller than the stories I’ve heard.

 Other than the face the only thing that really stood out was the build of it, it wasn’t some hulking muscular beast. It was built like the wrestler Bill Goldberg but really tall, it had a really wide back with a narrow waist and was more slender from the waist down. Like I said, it lasted for just a couple of seconds and it was gone so I really didn’t have time to process it all.
More Bigfoot in Colorado

Two Tabequache Sasquatch Come Into Camp & 
One Slaps Mans Foot near Spruce Mountain

Bigfoot Captured on Google Earth
Uncompahgre & Saguache Sasquatch

Family Harassed by Bigfoot 
near Jersey Jim Lookout

Sasquatch in Saguache Creek on
Pass to Gunnison nearly 7 Feet Tall

Frantic Nucla Bigfoot Runs on Road
Waving Arms at Woman Driving Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment