Friday, April 7, 2023

Couple Spot Two Tonsina Sasquatch Cross Road near Tiekel River

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
A Pair of Large Alaskan Bigfoot 
Encountered by Glennallen Couple

Couple Spot Two Tonsina Sasquatch 
Cross Road near Tiekel River

George G. writes RMSO

Hey there, my name is George,

 I live in Glennallen Alaska, this last spring my wife and me were going to Sunday morning breakfast at Princess Lodge, at mile 104 Richardson Hwy (Valdez, Alaska.)

 A Tour bus just passed and I was watching the road. Out of no where, ran what only could be a Bigfoot, Sasquatch. It ran out of the ditch and to the other side in 3 strides. It went to the opposite ditch and vanished.

 Wish we had rain so I could have looked for tracks, was very hard ground so couldn't see tracks. The weeds were mashed where it ran.

 A few weeks later in the evening around 9:30 at night, I was watching tv. Kept hearing something and wondered if it was on the Tv. Pressed Mute, and it was what I believe as wood knocks. Then quiet, finally got up and went outside, and waited. Just as it was getting darker, I was headed back in and behind my house its heavy timber ,and no close neighbors. It started the wood knocks, definitely raised the hair on my neck, lol.

 I've believed in Sasquatch since a kid, I'm 62 now. Had an experience at 15 with what I'm sure was one on the farm, that's another story, but it scared the Hell out me and my Dad.

RMSO asks

There a few Princess Lodge in Alaska. What lodge were you traveling to?

The two bigfoot you saw run out of the ditch. Were you able to estimate their heights & width?

Could you tell what color they were?

George continues

 So it's the Princess Lodge, they have 3 all over Alaska. The one near my place is just above the Klutina River, and Copper Center Alaska. 

 I'm estimating that at least 8 ft, was just far enough away from it that it took me by surprise and just counted the steps it took to get across, I was so impressed and surprised at what I saw. Dark brown is what the color was.

More Alaska & Canadian Bigfoot

Truckers Alaska Bigfoot Encounter Captured on Camera

Fisherman has Close Encounter with Sasquatch near 
Pink Mountain British Columbia

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot Near Washington Canada Border

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating with 
Another Bigfoot Shocking Vocalizations

Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment