Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Film Witness Talks About Famous Ontario Bigfoot Video for the First Time

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Video & breakdown below witness report)

Witness Who Filmed Amazing Sasquatch Video Talks 
of the Location & Experience - Video Included

Film Witness Talks About 
Famous Ontario Bigfoot Video for the First Time

Anonymous writes RMSO
 The bigfoot video captured by boater in northern Ontario. That lake is called opeespeesway. Just In case you wanted to know.


 I've camped there many times alone and with friends. I'm a prospector so I spend all summer in the bush. I've had some of my weirdest experiences around that lake and surrounding areas. The best thing about that is on one trip with a few buddies we spent a whole night awake because of what we kept hearing and feeling. We weren't alone that's for sure.


Big branches breaking, stuff being thrown, and pacing. We were camping on an island also that night. The water around that island is around 20feet deep with a strong current.

 RMSO responds
Was this last summer that this happened to you all? Any of you see it?

 Anonymous continues
Over a few years, only that one time. But my dogs is trained to protect he never barks and takes a position between me and whatever is around. A few times he's taken that stance up there

Anonymous provides a link:
Temagmi Bigfoot Captured by Ben Matine


Anonymous then states
 This is close to where I took the bigfoot foot video on the shore of the lake.
80 miles maybe as the crow flies


RMSO asks
Hi. You are the one who took the North Ontario Bigfoot video?

Anonymous responds
Yes


RMSO continues
Right on, you had to of had a better look at it than what the camera recorded. Will you please tell me what you thought you were seeing & your thoughts about that sighting encounter?

Anonymous states
Shocked and confused not able to understand what I was looking at. The area only has black bears so seeing something that color and pi-pedal* just couldn't register in my brain.
I know for a fact that it walked on two feet human like.
I did make it to shore later that day looking for prints but that area is the Canadian shield and it's all rock with moss patches.  I saw nothing. The area did have three uprooted trees kinda creating a shelter.
It was smelly but a bear smell. I've smelled lots of bear before.

RMSO responds
Yes I have smelled bear on a couple of occasions.
I do believe for a split second it looked at you guys in the boat during its short walk in the open. Were you able to see an expression on its face or any details you recall of the face?

Anonymous continues
I was really just trying to understand the big picture of what I was looking at.

RMSO continues
I was impressed with the footage. The locomotion indicative of Bigfoot throughout the entire 4 or 5 seconds it was walking out in the open. The shin rise, the forward leaning posture, the mid tarsal flex. The length of the arms swinging at knee level and at one point it appears it almost drags its knuckles on the ground.
A lot of people say it looks like it had tender feet, like the surface was hurting its feet. Were the cocks prominent, pointed or sharp in the section it made an appearance on video?

Anonymous
Smooth worn down by glaciers

RMSO asks
 When you went to shore & saw the things the bigfoot walked past, would you be able to estimate it's height or width at the shoulders?

Anonymous responds
 8 feet or so hard to say across the shoulders because it just appeared and disappeared.
35 years of construction. I'm good at estimating

Related Videos of Ontario Bigfoot

Sasquatch Captured on Video by Ontario Boaters

Sasquatch Exhibits Four Bigfoot Moves at Once 
Including Midtarsal Flex

More Canada Bigfoot

Remote Fly In Community 
Keep Spotting Two Bigfoot Individuals

Aggressive Sasquatch Throws Fisherman 
Into Lake then Takes His Catch

Bigfoot Like Screams 
Recorded by Hunter in BC

9 Feet Tall North Bay Bigfoot 
Faces Off with 6'7 Man

North Bay Bigfoot Activity & 
Vocalizations on Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment