Friday, September 29, 2023

Tensleep Sasquatch Wakes up Campers with Face Against Window


 Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"he knew he couldn’t protect me and we had to leave"

Tensleep Sasquatch 
Wakes up Campers with Face Against Window

After watching "Two Sasquatch Sightings Bighorn Mountains" video

LV writes RMSO
I grew up near the Bighorn Mountains. Camping along Tensleep Creek more times than I can count, ice skating at Pine Lodge and fishing for Brookies and Rainbow Trout almost every Saturday. Caught my biggest trout ever in the Tensleep.

 One night something very strange happened, more strange than other times. It was just me and my Dad, I was about 12 years old. Around 9 to 10pm, it got quiet, eerie feeling.  I remember my Dad grabbing his revolver and told me to get into our Suburban. He put out the fire, grabbed whatever camp gear we had and we drove all the way home to Gillette that night. I asked him later what happened that night. All he would say was that he knew he couldn’t protect me and we had to leave.

 Another time we were camping near the tree line. I was maybe 7-8 years old. I remember waking up and seeing “a huge man” with his face against the window looking at us sleep. I tried to tell my Dad but when I got him to wake up it was gone.

 We never camped up by the tree line again. Many times we drove home from Buffalo to Gillette and my sister and I thought we saw giants standing on the hillside along the road. She’d tell me they were ghosts and I’d hide. I don’t know if it was Sasquatch but I know we’d see it around the same place every time.

More Bigfoot near Bighorn Mountains

Bighorn Sasquatch 
Throws Trees at Crow Tribesmen

Two Sasquatch Sightings 
Bighorn Mountains

South Dakota Sasquatch 
& Bigfoot Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment