Friday, November 3, 2023

Michigan Bow Hunter Has Encounter with Giant Sasquatch near His Treestand

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"it was a tall, dark, man like creature about 8 feet tall"

Michigan Bow Hunter Has Encounter 
with Giant Sasquatch near His Treestand

George V. writes RMSO
 I live in Michigan and I've seen three in my life here. While hunting and I've had them whoop and knock and yell and have seen them.

 Two years ago at my girlfriends mom and dad's it was about 6:20 am in the morning. I was going to my tree stand cause I always get in my stand before day light to give the woods time to settle down.

 After me walking in and I scared a deer away walking in, so I hooked up my crossbow to my rope to pull it up and then climbed up in to my stand and got my crossbow and arrow on it.

 Then I heard a snap and looked over and seen a tall dark man like creature walk out of the dark and start walking to the west and I shook my head two or three times to make sure what I was seeing cause it was still a little dark but I know what I saw.

 It was about eight feet tall, I didn't go look for tracks but I've seen tracks more then once. I've seen them about three times and in different places and you ask me next time we talk I'll tell you more so thank you for getting back to me I'll talk to you soon and thank you
Oh I seen that one in 2021 another one in 2015 and the first one was in 1989 all while I was deer hunting.

RMSO responds
We receive a lot of sighting reports, bigfoot photos & videos from Michigan. From the consistent stream of reports that state seems to be a really active place for the creature.


More Bigfoot in & around Michigan

Deer Hunter's Night Time Bigfoot Encounter 
- It Circled His Camp

Large Michigan Sasquatch
 Runs Into Woods After Being Spotted

Three Giant Gorilla-Men Like Creatures
 Raid Wisconsin Farm

Sasquatch on Video Crossing Michigan River 
Carrying Infant Bigfoot a Close Look

Marquette Bigfoot Captured on Camera 
Near Au Train Falls Michigan

Michigan Bigfoot Captured on Video 
near Cave & Waterfall

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera 
near Michigan Border

Weird Bigfoot Like Creature 
Captured on Camera in Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment