Monday, June 5, 2023

Three Giant Gorilla-Men Like Creatures Raid Wisconsin Farm

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Sasquatch Scare Away Doberman then Devour Donkey

Three Giant Gorilla-Men Like Creatures Raid Wisconsin Farm

Frank C writes RMSO
Hello, I'm Frank, first of all I want to say that I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin, it was kinda isolated. I never had much contact with other children, the only two people I interacted with in my whole childhood were my parents. My mother died from tuberculosis when I was 6, I lived on the farm working with my father until I was 21 and then we moved out of there after my father gathered enough money for it.

 This story happened when i was 15, it was summer 1975. I don't remember the month or weekday, I used to hike around the lands of the farm with the dog my father bought me. It was a doberman. We were hiking and it was getting dark, we were close to the farm's front gate and I was whistling while walking, and then something whistled back in a much deeper whistle from behind us. The doberman turned to the way the deep whistle came and instead of growl to protect me, he started to wimper and cry. 

 I looked at the direction the dog looked and I saw a gigantic shape beside a tree around 30 yards away from us. But I could tell it was big because it was right beside a tree called thuja, we had a lot of those around the farm, the green giant type. They usually grow up to 35 or 45 feet tall. The shape I saw exceeded ¼ of the tree by a small margin, so I will say that shape had to be 11 to 13 feet tall. The width of the shoulder was impressive and the arms were so thick they looked like columns. 

 As the shape started to approach, we ran to the farm. I closed the gate and ran to the house and I remember that the doberman jumped in his bed and was trembling. I told my father about the big shadow i saw and he went out of the house with his shotgun to investigate, but he found nothing. He told me to go to sleep and in the morning he was going to look around to see if there was anything. I had difficulties going to sleep that night.

 The next morning both me my father and the dog woke up with some roar that came from the barn. I remember that my father grabbed his shotgun again and went to the barn, i got up and looked out the window and I was shocked when i saw my father fleeing from the barnyard and running back to the house with red eyes and tears in his eyes. 

 I was asking myself, why did he not fire a single shell? he locked the door and told me not to make any sound and close the curtains. I did what he asked and he was holding the door and I started to get panicked. I peeked out the window and saw 3 dark giant gorilla-like men, in front of the barn, "gorilla like" because they had thick jet black hair on their entire body with exception of the face chest and feet. Their skin was some kind of light brown or beige and were more muscular than any bodybuilder, their faces looked like cavemen, neanderthals to be exact.

 There was 3 of them, I saw just one of them during the night before that morning, and they were taller than the damn barn. They probably entered the barn in a four legged stance to get in there, and they were covered in blood, mouths and chests. I stopped peeking and my father called the police, we waited until they came and they knocked at our door.

 We opened the door and my father asked about the men and the officers said they only saw the barn's doors completely torn off and there was a big donkey dead on the ground. I thought "Victor" he was our mammoth donkey, it is a breed of horse-sized donkeys, We left him inside the barn the day prior. We looked inside the  barn and there was victor's carcass, he was completely brutalized, and had its belly completely open and was missing some organs, the officers archived the case as "black bear attack". Just the thought of that is ridiculous, but my father did not question it as  to not annoy the officers.

I just wanted to ask you people that I know you investigate bigfoot and I saw some videos of yours, were the giant hairy men that devoured our donkey, bigfoots? because I've read a bunch of bigfoot sightings out of curiosity and I think the three "gorilla men" that me and my father saw were this specific being.

RMSO responds
 We have no idea what you saw. However Bigfoot is known to occasionally take or eat livestock

Frank Continues
 I just spoke to my father about the incident after you answered me, he got a little bit nervous because he doesn't like to talk about that. He said that he ran to the front of the barn, he saw the three gorilla men feasting on victor's carcass and then all of them looked at him and showed their teeth. Then he came running back to the house.

 Like I said before, I talked about their height with him and he remembers the same thing as me, their height somehow exceeded the space where the doors should be, by a big margin, their heads were almost at the level of the barn's ceiling, the doors were around 10 feet and they destroyed both of them. So I stand by my word they were at 13 feet or above.

 I don't know what those monstrosities were either, like I said, I have read many bigfoot sightings, I've watched documentaries and things like that, I have never found something that looked like the three giants I saw, and like I said I remember the one i saw outside whistling to me, I don't think that is a bigfoot trait, and let me say something, i was only a kid at that time and I guarantee you, if after my sighting at that time if somebody showed me a image or sculpture of the reconstruction of a Neanderthals face I would immediately yell "that's what I saw" the only difference is that they were built like massive gorillas, either way thank you for answering, that event really messed up my father's life, and really got me terrified of forests or isolated farms.

More Bigfoot near Wisconsin

Weird Bigfoot Like Creature
Captured on Camera in Wisconsin

Video of Marquette Sasquatch

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera
near Michigan Border

Minnesota Sasquatch Carrying Deer Like Grocery Bags

Hoosier Sasquatch Captured on Camera in Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment