Thursday, June 8, 2023

Trucker Waiting Out Storm has Encounter with Bigfoot near Crater Lake

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Sasquatch Squalled Out & 
Ran Across Road after Being Hit with a Spotlight

Trucker Waiting Out Storm has 
Encounter with Bigfoot near Crater Lake

Lee writes RMSO
My siting was years ago I'm OREGON STATE @ CRATER LAKE WHEN I WAS A LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVER. IT WAS WINTER TIME AND I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON THIS PARTICULAR ROAD. AS IT WAS RESTRICTED TO SEMI TRACTOR TRAILER traffic.
I'm certain that it was a bigfoot. Though.
 have no physical evidence of the encounter. Only my eye witness testimony

RMSO responds
Hi Lee, When you have the time write us the details of your encounter. How it started, what happened, what you saw and how it ended. Thank you

Lee continues
I was stopped at crater lake and it was a blizzard. So I pulled off of the road in to the recreation area. And stepped out on to the running board of my semi and I caught the eye shine of it. About a football field out in front of my truck so I reached back in to my truck and turned on my spot light. To get a better look. At it. That's when it squalled out. And ran across the road through about a four foot snow drift. And off in the direction of the lake. When I pulled out of the parking area I stopped where it had crossed the road and saw it's giant foot print. In the middle of the road just one BECAUSE it's stride was about ten feet apart from the other foot print.

RMSO asks
Were you able to determine its color or eyeshine color. Could you estimate its height or width?

Lee responds
It was a florescent green eye shine. It was approximately 10-11' feet tall. And about four feet wide.

RMSO continues
Sounds like you had a run in with a large adult male bigfoot.  Thanks again for messaging us with your sighting.

More Oregon Bigfoot

Caught the State Record While
Bigfoot Threw Rocks at Me

Motorist Drives Through Elk Herd Being 
Chased by Santiam Sasquatch

9 Feet Tall Sasquatch Takes Fisherman's Salmon

Eugene Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment