Sunday, November 5, 2023

Mt Misery Sasquatch Leans Into Windshield Growling at Motorist that Almost Hit Him

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"a very tall, dark brown, 
hairy figure pushed it's way out onto the roadway. 
I slammed my brakes & skidded to within an inch of the thing."

Mt Misery Sasquatch Leans Into Windshield 
Growling at Motorist that Almost Hit Him

Ricky A writes RMSO
SUBJECT: 1972 BIG FOOT ENCOUNTER:
 I was at the time, just out of COLLEGE. (Aug 17th 72). I drove from Long Island to Macungie, PA  for a job interview, then headed to New Jersey for a second job interview and took what I thought was a short cut through a forested area. The asphalt road I took turned into a dirt road after fifteen minutes of driving. I was wondering why it didn’t show this on the map I had been using. 

 Suddenly from between a dozen 20 ft pine trees a very tall, dark brown, hairy figure pushed it's way out and onto the roadway. I slammed on my breaks and skidded to within an inch of the thing. It turned about and leaned down hard onto the hood of my car. Its shocked eyes opened wide. He thumped down onto my car hood, then growled at me for frightening him. I shrugged my shoulder, looking through my front window. Then I put my car in reverse and headed at top speed backwards a good fifty yards. He starred at me madly, turned right and walked fast away out of sight. I was never so afraid. 

 I had almost killed the thing. I promptly decided to head back home and forget the second job interview. When I finally got home, my folks told me that I looked white as a ghost. I told my dad what had happened, and he said that I had almost run over Big Foot.

  He showed me a recent news photo and it all became clear to me. I then wondered what this thing was doing in the middle of a wooded area in New Jersey. I thought how it was ten feet tall, legs as thick as a telephone pole, hair about an inch thick, not too much different than a bearskin rug and muscular. He had a round head, very big eyes and a wide grin with jagged teeth. He roared louder than any tiger. I sure sacred him. He did give me a look like he wanted to take a punch at me, then changed his mind for some reason and wondered away, taking long, fast, six-foot strides up the sloping hill. This guy had long legs and long arms. He was a bit short waisted, like a gibbon monkey with no tail.

 You don’t want to ever fight this tall, powerful, scary looking beast. He was not too hairy as other big foot photos have shown since then. I was not so scared of his overall appearance until he got crazy mad and growled at me. Days later I wondered to myself, what would I have done if I had not been able to stop and then ran him down. I would not have been able to load him into the trunk of my eight-cylinder passenger car. 

That is all of this non-fiction story that I recall. Big Foot is real. He is dangerous and a wild animal. I’m sure glad that neither he nor I caused each other any harm. 

[NOTE: I am a retired Aerospace / Nuclear Project Engineer who held a High Security Clearance for decades.]

More Bigfoot near New Jersey

South Jersey Swamp Sasquatch
 Captured on Camera

Kayakers Track Bigfoot in 
Upstate New York Wilderness

Woman Takes Several Photos of Sasquatch
 Stalking Her in Pine Barrens

Man Walks Into Large Sasquatch 
along Mohawk River, New York

Bartlett Bigfoot Captured on Video
 in New Hampshire



No comments:

Post a Comment