Wednesday, November 15, 2023

British Columbia Trucker Watches Sasquatch Step Over Barbed Wire Fence & Cross Highway

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"it was the biggest thing that I have ever seen in the wild, 
it was 9 to 10 feet tall"

British Columbia Trucker Watches 
Sasquatch Step Over Barbed Wire Fence & Cross Highway

Dale H. on writes RMSO
It was in the winter with about 2 feet of snow on the ground. I was driving truck in British Columbia about 10:30 pm when I saw a person standing along the road dressed in dark clothing. And as I got closer it made to giant step and crossed the road. 

 I had my driving lights on and with the snow on the ground I could see really good. It then stepped over a five-strand barb wire fence like you or I would one strand. Then it stopped, turned and faced me about twenty feet away. 

 I turned on my load lights and could see it very plain. We looked at each other for maybe five to 10 seconds. I left as fast as I could. Was it big foot who knows? All I know it was the biggest thing that I have ever seen in the wild. Covered in hair walking on two feet.

 I have seen over 30 bears and just about every other wildlife around here but never anything this big. I believe that it was between 9 to 10 feet tall.

RMSO responds
Hi Dale what year and month did this happen?

Dale
About 15 years ago in December.

More Canada Bigfoot

Amazing Sasquatch Vocalizations on Video 
Recorded near Castlegar British Columbia

Fisherman Tracks Bigfoot 
Near Washington Canada Border

Fisherman has Close Encounter with Sasquatch
 near Pink Mountain British Columbia

Chehalis Sasquatch Screams & 
Bigfoot Trackways

Bigfoot Like Screams 
Recorded by Hunter in BC

Sasquatch, Strange Creature & 
Lake Monster Captured on Camera in Canada

Fisherman Anchored on Shore 
Tossed Into Lake by Angry Bigfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment