Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Early Morning Encounter with Pymatuning Sasquatch near Pennsylvania & Ohio Border

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"Big, hairy, slightly hunched with long arms, 
I still have bad dreams, it was huge"

Early Morning Encounter with 
Pymatuning Sasquatch near Pennsylvania & Ohio Border

Daniel K. writes RMSO
Saw one in Pennsylvania in 1980 at 4am pulling my boat to a lake😳

RMSO responds
Hi Daniel, when you have time would like to hear the details of your sighting. On this thread or you can email us at RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Daniel continues
 It was about 75 feet in front of me. Big, hairy, slightly hunched with long arms. I seen something on left side of road, I stopped thinking a bear then it crossed in front of me to the other side of the road. As it was crossing it looked at me, I am like wow! It kicked small trees down like they were nothing.
 It was at Pymatuning State Park in a heavily wooded area right on the Pennsylvania & Ohio border, I know what I saw they move fast.

The face was long & tapered with allot of hair it was ape human like. I still have bad dreams, all I have to say it was huge!

RMSO asks
Appreciate all of the details about your sighting. Even though it was 4am and dark. Were you able to see what color the creature was? Or estimate its height, width or weight?

Daniel
7ft brown black with hints of red weird. I had my high beams on I could see very well

More Bigfoot in & around Pennsylvania & Ohio

Sasquatch in Trap Set Free 
by Trooper in Pennsylvania

Massive Bigfoot Growls at Hunter then 
Stands Up & Walks into Allegheny Forest

Ohio Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Minerva Sasquatch Taking Chickens

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot Encounter
 on Camera by Tennessee Man

Woman Captures Bigfoot on Camera 
Following Her in Pine Barrens

Man Ran Into by Large Sasquatch
 along Mohawk River, New York

Appalachian Bigfoot Video 
of Vocalizations & Sasquatch Eyeshine

Howland Bigfoot Vocalization & Ohio Sasquatch

Haunting Sasquatch Vocalizations from Virginia

Weird Bigfoot Like Creature 
Captured on Camera in Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment