Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Hiker Finds Himself Face to Face with Sasquatch after Mailbox Size Rock Crashes Nearby

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"This 8 ft tall thing covered in brown/grey hair
grunted at me from 15 ft away"

Hiker Finds Himself Face to Face with Sasquatch
after Mailbox Size Rock Crashes Nearby

Ray writes RMSO
 I saw one in Bailey Colorado.
I was hiking with 2 of my friends in 08-11- 2011. Bailey Colorado. My friends were ahead of me down the trail and a giant rock the size of a mailbox came crashing into the area I stopped. 

 The rock came vertical. Not down. It walked into the tree line. This thing was about 8 foot tall and covered in brown/Grey hair. It grunted at me and went back into the woods up the side of the mountain. I took my friends where I saw it, and nothing was there except a bunch of broken tree branches.

RMSO asks
How far from it where you? Can you describe the face & eyes? How wide was it at the shoulders?

Ray continues
 About 15 feet away. Tall and muscular. A wide nose. Dark eyes with a pissed off look on its face. After I got my friends to go look at this thing, all we could see was a trail of broken limbs. Green limbs. Harder to break. The limbs were the size of my arms to the size of my calves
And it stunk. Like a longhaired wet and muddy dog

It scared the shit out of me.  I served in the military. I would get worried sometimes.  But never scared
The arms were huge and muscular. About 4 feet long.

RMSO responds
Fifteen feet away from a massive Bigfoot, it would of scared the crap out of me too

More Colorado Bigfoot

Two Bigfoot Yell at Cascade Hiker &
Colorado Man Captures Sasquatch on Camera

Angry Pine Creek Bigfoot
Surprises Night Skier in Colorado

Uncompahgre Bigfoot &
Saguache Sasquatch in Colorado Forest

Sasquatch in Saguache Creek on
Pass to Gunnison nearly 7 Feet Tall

Ward Lake Sasquatch & Kannah Creek Bigfoot

Bigfoot Captured on Camera
near Georgetown Railroad Tracks

Frantic Nucla Bigfoot Runs on Road
Waving Arms at Woman Driving Truck

No comments:

Post a Comment