Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Deer Hunter's Skunk Ape Encounter in Swamps near Rutledge, Georgia

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"I thought it was a large bear,
it looked at me stood up on two legs & walked off"

John E. writes RMSO after watching the video
"Skunkape or Swamp Sasquatch Captured on Video"

Deer Hunter's Skunk Ape Encounter
in Swamps near Rutledge, Georgia

John E. writes RMSO
 When I was 15 year old, I saw the exact same thing move across a swamp in East Ga. near Rutledge, Ga. I was hunting on paper company land. I was in a deer stand on the edge of the swamp. I looked out and seen movement about 200 yards within the swamp. It was on all fours I thought it was a large bear. It looked at me then stood up on its two legs and walked off. I got out of the area and never went back without a buddy.

RMSO responds
Hi John, thanks for posting your encounter on here. Were you able to estimate the size or color of the creature. Did you ever get a look at its face.. I know 200 yards is a good distance, but wondering if you saw any of those details?

John E. continues
I can’t say for sure but it was more of a mix between human and ape. It was more close to a black color or dark brown. I know one thing it was not human, that was a swamp hard to get into. It has been 46 years. I would love to go back if I could.

More Skunkape, Swamp Sasquatch &
Southern Bigfoot

Strange Gray Castor Bayou
Sasquatch in Louisiana

Skunkape Like Creature
Captured on Gamecam

Georgia Sasquatch
Captured on Game Camera

Screaming Georgia Bigfoot
Runs Past Soldiers

No comments:

Post a Comment