Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Frozen in fear watching a big, wide, dark brown Sasquatch in the woods near our Indiana farm

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"The Bigfoot was huge,
had no neck with a big wide back"

Frozen in fear watching a big, wide,
dark brown Sasquatch in the woods near our Indiana farm

Phil writes RMSO
 I just watched one of your videos and saw a reply from someone mocking the person being interviewed for saying they seemed to have been able to describe a great deal for being paralyzed with fear.  

 I saw one 60 years ago and was definitely frozen in fear, but can still recall the experience like it was yesterday. There were no shows on tv back then showing these creatures, but it was there in the woods behind my house.  

 When it came over a hill and saw me, it just stood there looking at me and me at it. I could see the flesh around its face but everywhere else on its body was covered in dark brown fur. It was huge and had no neck. It just turned and walked back down the hill and all I saw was a big wide back with no neck as it walked away. 

My parents didn't believe me and I just clammed up after that, but it was real.

RMSO responds
Hi Phil, where and what state did this happen in 60 years ago when you had your experience?

Phil continues
 I lived in a small town south of Indianapolis, IN,  Our property/yard had farms and quarry's for miles behind us.  

 I was just inside the wood line and it came up the hill and stopped about 50 ft. from me. The amazing thing was it wasn't aggressive and it seemed to be thinking about what it was seeing in me.  

 There were no bears in that apart of the country and a bear would have been aggressive and wild acting, but this wasn't a bear anyway.  It stood upright the whole time and walked back down the hill crunching branches and debris as it walked away.

More Bigfoot Below

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera
 near Michigan Border

Ginormous Sasquatch Encountered SE Indiana & 
Enormous Bigfoot Tracks Documented

Bigfoot captured on camera
 from close range watching Les Stroud

Indiana Bigfoot Captured on Camera
 near Hoosier National Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment