Sunday, January 14, 2024

Blackfeet Sasquatch Captured on Camera at Reservation

 

(Original Image Below Article)
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
Montana Bigfoot tracks, sighting reports,
along with footage of the creature captured on camera

Montana Bigfoot Encounter
Captured on Camera at Blackfeet Reservation

Blackfeet Sasquatch
Captured on Camera at Reservation

Cliff writes RMSO
 I seen a bigfoot about two years ago here on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana
Tried getting a video but it wouldn't focus, but we did get a few pics.

 It was end of August 2 years ago i cant remember the date it was towards evening time
In August 2021. Me and my girlfriend were out in the Rocky Mountains here on the Blackfeet reservation, just out cruising around and enjoying the scenery. 

 As we were going up my girlfriend kept on spotting bears, she must have spotted at least 4 to 5 grizzlies as we were making our way up top to drop down in a canyon. As we started down into the canyon on the other side of the mountain top we saw some local gentlemen that were getting wood for the winter months that were coming up. 

 I stopped and started visiting the men and one was cutting wood and the other was standing very close to the vehicle they were in. As I got off the vehicle I was driving I started visiting them and the gentleman that was cutting wood was telling me how his partner was afraid to move away from the truck because of the weird eerie noises they were hearing at the bottom of the canyon. They were describing the sounds of growling, grunting noises and that it didn't sound like any animal they knew of. 

 I laughed it off and continued my drive and as we were coming back out of the canyon my gf thought she seen another bear and then screamed "OOOH SHIT ITS WALKING LIKE A MAN" and i said what? And stopped the vehicle to see what she was witnessing and sure enough it was.

 I gave her my cell phone to try and record a video and it wouldn't focus for us, so we started taking pics and im one of them believers i have to see it for myself to believe it. It was definitely something to see and the pics tell many stories and have been told many stories from our elder people passing on stories of that area having to be known to see those things and all my life i have lived there and travelled that area over and over i have never witness that until i seen it.

More Montana Bigfoot

First Video Documenting Bigfoot
in the act of doing a Wood Knock in Montana

Bauman's Deadly Bigfoot
Encounter in the Bitterroots

Bigfoot Takes Food from Montana Cabin

Giant Bitterroot Sasquatch near
Deadly Bauman Bigfoot Location

Bear Hunters Encounter
Large Reddish Dreadlock Sasquatch in the Bitterroot

Original Image

No comments:

Post a Comment