Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Klamath Sasquatch Captured on Camera near Happy Camp

 

Original Image Below Article
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Happy Camp Bigfoot on Camera
in the Klamath Mountains

Klamath Sasquatch Captured on Camera
near Happy Camp

 This Bigfoot shaped subject was purportedly capture on camera in the canyons of the Klamath Mountains along the Klamath River near Happy Camp. There is a long history of Sasquatch sightings in this area by settlers & the local Native American tribe called the Karuk Ar. They call this creature the Hairy Man.

Wolf M writes Bigfoot Evidence
Here's a photo my friend posted on her FB account. I don't know anything about the photo but it was taken near Happy Camp, CA. I have been studying BF since I was a kid as a hobby, I'm a musician by trade. I'm still a little skeptical about the whole thing but thought you'd enjoy this shot!? I can try to find out more about the photo and get back to you...apparently, this was the "best" shot he got, so there must be other pictures. I will see what I can find out?
Source Link:

More Bigfoot Captured on Camera Below

Bigfoot Jumps from Tree & Runs to Cover

Sasquatch Captured on Camera
Squatted Behind Tree watching Deer Hunter

Strange Gray Castor Bayou
Sasquatch in Louisiana

Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video

Skunkape Like Creature
Captured on Gamecam

Original Happy Camp Bigfoot Image

No comments:

Post a Comment