Thursday, February 1, 2024

Giant Four Corners Sasquatch Spooks Horses at Farm along the San Juan River

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

"It was over nine feet tall & about four to five feet wide,
this was a big massive Bigfoot"

Giant Four Corners Sasquatch
Spooks Horses at Farm along the San Juan River

Atsa S. writes RMSO
 It was during the summer of 2019 my dad and I were sitting out on the back porch we have a farm that is about 80 acres and it stretches all the way down to the San Juan River in New Mexico. 

 As I said my dad and I were sitting outside looking down on the farm and where are horses usually stand under the trees all of a sudden got spooked and they all came running out we had about 15 horses. They all galloped away from the trees my dad thinking that the wild dogs that have been running up and down the river must have spoke them. But we saw no dogs running after the horses. 

 So my dad told me to go inside grab his binoculars so he could look down there. Went inside got the binoculars and gave it to him and he started looking down that way from where the horses had ran away from and my dad kind of freaked out and he goes oh my God there's a big bear down there on the other side of the tree and I looked at my dad and I said we don't have Bears down here. 

 He said I know that but this bear is standing up behind the tree so I asked my dad to give me the binoculars so that I could look at it when I look through the binoculars and focused I realize that this was not a bear this was a Bigfoot and my heart like to jump out of my chest and I started telling my dad that this is Bigfoot it's Bigfoot dad and he was like Bigfoot there's no Bigfoot around here and I said Dad it's Bigfoot. 

 My dad got the binoculars again and started looking down there again and my dad said if I had not have seen this with my own eyes I would not have believed it. We watched the Bigfoot lean from one side of the tree peeking out to the other side of the tree peeking out and looking up towards us. I think it knew that we were watching it. 

 After about 10 minutes it turned around and walk back down toward the river. After that we never saw it again but we would hear it howling and grunting Some Nights when we were sitting outside on the porch it would be going up the river or down the river it's a sound I will never forget ever

RMSO asks
Were you able to estimate the Height or Width of the Bigfoot you saw through the binoculars or tell what color it was?

Atsa continues
 Looking through the binoculars and seeing this Bigfoot was probably a good 1500 yd from where I was to where it was. But I tried to find a mark on a tree something that I could look for after it left. When my dad and I went down there a day later I look for the mark that I was looking for and it was a little knot on the tree Once I found it my dad measured it and it was a little over nine and a half feet tall. The width probably about four to five feet wide this was a big massive Bigfoot

More Four Corners Bigfoot Below

Foul Smelling Halchita Sasquatch
Growls at Hikers

Sasquatch on Camera Carrying a Deer
on Navajo Tribal Lands

Sheriffs Office Bigfoot Warning
with Sasquatch Evidence & Encounters

Knoll Lake Monster
Harasses Campers a Mogollon Sasquatch

No comments:

Post a Comment