Tuesday, February 13, 2024

"I know what I saw" Bob Gimlin Famous Bigfoot Video National News Interview

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

CBS News interviews one of the legendary men
that captured a mysterious creature on film

From CBS47 KSEE24 YouTube
'I know what I saw': Man behind iconic
'60s 'Bigfoot' film makes a stop in Fresno

"I know what I saw" Bob Gimlin Famous Bigfoot Video
National News Interview

Bigfoot on Camera Below

Bigfoot watching Les Stroud
as he nearly slides off cliff ledge

Sasquatch Captured on Video
Exhibits Four Bigfoot Moves Including Midtarsal Flex

Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video

Top 5 Sasquatch
RMSO Bigfoot 2020

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot Encounter
Captured on Camera

Bigfoot Captured on Camera &
Sasquatch Activity Documented in Washington

Bigfoot Captured on Camera
near Georgetown Railroad Tracks

Adygea Bigfoot Captured on Video
Yeti, Sasquatch, Yeren, Yowie Bigfoot

RMSO Bigfoot
Top 5 Sasquatch Photo Selection

No comments:

Post a Comment