Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Lummi Sasquatch Frightens Parked Motorist West of Bellingham, WA

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Motorist Peels Out Fleeing from Bigfoot
on Lummi Reservation

Lummi Sasquatch Frightens Parked Motorist
West of Bellingham, WA

Ronalda writes RMSO
 Hi my name is Ronalda and I am from Lummi Nation. On our Reservation in west of Bellingham, Washington I have had several encounters with Bigfoot. I am going to share my most recent experience because it means the most to me and  I will explain after.  

 This happened December 2022 I was hanging out with my cousin (whom has passed since then)   We were parked in his driveway , he wanted to sit there for a little while to rest for a minute. I was laying down on the backseat by myself. 

 Then I sat up suddenly and looked out the back window. All of a sudden I calmly tell my cousin "There goes Bigfoot" I was not scared at all! I was looking at a young Bigfoot less than 30 feet from where we were parked.  

 He was a little taller than an average man. He was walking under a street light, so I seen him perfectly. He was black, his muscles were HUGE! And his head was coned. This is why this is my favorite encounter.

 When I told my brother about it I told him "I know he knew we were there but he would not look at us at all, he was only looking straight ahead. My brother told me  wow you know how lucky you are that he showed himself to you and he was calm! That is a blessing sister!" And I was just as calm as he was. 

 My cousin peeled out of there and I asked my cousin "why did you leave?" my cousin "He is a young one his parents are around and we are not safe if they are!"

  I never thought of it the way my brother pointed out to me. Ever since that day there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about seeing that young Bigfoot! I have a few more encounter to share, let me know if you are interested in them. 

More Bigfoot Below

Fisherman Documents Bigfoot Activity
Near Washington-Canada Border

Blue Mountain Bigfoot Tracked &
Captured on Video

Massive Sasquatch Shows Aggression &
Charges at Family in Nova Scotia

Kidnapped by Bigfoot
Muchalat Harry & Albert Ostman Sasquatch Abductions

Victim describes a huge demon-like Bigfoot creature
outside the cabin punched him in the face!
Angry Wasatch Sasquatch Breaks Tent Camper's Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment