Monday, March 7, 2016

Tahkanitch Sasquatch Reported by Camper

Cover is Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Six Campers Face to Face with Bigfoot near Float House Dock

Tahkanitch Sasquatch Reported by Camper

  Brandon D. writes RMSO
 Hey guys my name is Brandon D I'm 28 years old  in may of 2012 my family and I were at my grandparents floathouse with them on Tahkanitch lake on the Oregon coast. Its between Florence and Redsport. 

 On the first night we seen a black bear at around 9 pm kinda strange time for a bear but the 2nd night I was sitting around the fire pit cat fishing and I hear what I thought was my grandpa hammering something. It was loud I could hear it over the generator, so I went around the dock inside and everyone looked at me and asked me what I was fixing. I said umm that wasn't me, so me and my wife step out to smoke a cigarette and I hear a branch snap.


 So I turned on my head lamp and pointed it across the cove about 60 yards and we can see 2 huge blueish green eyes staring at us and I know what cougar eyes look like and bear eyes. They were spaced apart a good distance more than a bear or cougar and about 2 mins later it stood up grabbed a tree branch and walked off. From what I could see it was about 7.5 to 8 ft tall. 

 Now I was out their in the beginning or april 2014 with 4 of my friends and we where playing music and laughing and having a good time. Then something threw a rock on the roof of the house I don't know what, I didn't see anything. But last I checked bears don't throw rocks and neither do any other kind of animals. And we are 2 miles out on the lake and the only way there is by boat or hike over the mountain. And it was midnight so I don't think it was a person . Then june 15 2014 I had my wife my son and daughter and 3 of her friends out their all teenagers 13 years old except sydney she was 12. I was cat fishing and I heard my wife and daughter and her friends scream, so I ran around the dock and 40 feet away is an 7 or 8 foot tall hairy creature standing there staring at us. 6 people seen this, if it was a murder case and 6 people said they seen it case closed right. So why not with sasquatch? If you need any more info please call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX ask for brandon thank you.

More Oregon Bigfoot Below

Tracking Sasquatch at Famous 
Paul Freeman Bigfoot Video Location

Clackamas River Bigfoot

Three Bigfoot at Suttle Lake

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment