Tuesday, May 7, 2024

School Teacher's Close Encounter with Golden Brown Bigfoot near Silverton Oregon

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Took my breath away when she stood straight up
& stared at me for a long 10 seconds

School Teacher's Close Encounter with
Golden Brown Bigfoot near Silverton Oregon

Amaryllis writes RMSO
Silverton, Oregon 1996...watched a female Sas a full minute, about 30 yards away.  Took my breath away when she stood straight up and stared at me for a long 10 seconds.  She ducked into a space behind a large boulder, and I ran for the car.

The family was out target shooting for my daughter's Sweet 16 birthday.  We had 2 of her best friends and my son with us.  I was the Sunday School teacher at church.  I said nothing to anyone for years.  I could take you to the spot even today.  I always knew they had to be out there.

RMSO responds
Hi Amaryllis thank you for the details of your sighting. Has anyone else seen one near that area that you know of? Oregon is a great place for reported sightings.

Amaryllis continues
I don't know anyone personally that will admit to seeing one.  My friend base isn't very big.  I'm sure there must be sightings by some of the Silverton residents.  We live further into the valley and city area, away from the hills we were shooting in.  The logging roads up in the Silverton hills go on for many miles.  Hunting is good up there.

RMSO states
Perhaps the sound of the target practice shots got the bigfoot up and moving and helped create the conditions for your sighting

Amaryllis responds
We had been shooting for over an hour.  Took a break to find an out of the way bush or gully to relieve my bladder.  I was about 100 yards from the car, and around a bend in the gravel road.  I felt very uncomfortable trying to find some privacy.  It felt like I was being watched.  If I had continued another 20 yards down the road, I likely would have bumped into the sas.  

She was beautiful.  Gold brown hair that was at least 10 inches long.  It swayed with every step she took. She was on all fours just loping along on a tiny path at the base of a hill, about 30 yards away from where I stood.

She was an older adult that obviously had nursed more than one baby over the years.  Between 7 and 8 feet tall.  When she got to the end of the little trail, she stood up on two feet and climbed straight up the side of the hill like a man climbing a wide ladder.  Her feet and hands were not strained doing this.  She didn't miss a beat.....stood up on a ledge next to a boulder near the top of the hill, and turned around and stared me down........well, I know what I saw, and it was not a bear.  Thanks for Listening.  Best Hunting!!!!

More Bigfoot Below

Rottweiler Terrified During Bigfoot Encounter &
Sasquatch Surprises Swimmers in Cascades

Third Sasquatch in Independence Day Bigfoot Footage

Bigfoot captured on camera
from close range watching Les Stroud

Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment