Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Alabama Neighborhood Harassed by Rogue Skunkape or Sasquatch

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Black Lab Alerts Owner to a
Giant Bigfoot Outside near House

Alabama Neighborhood Harassed
by Rogue Skunkape or Sasquatch

Patty writes RMSO
They are real believe me, they are real!  The last time that they came through my area, Southeastern corner of Alabama, they left their mark! Every single neighbor of mine on all sides had their lights left on at night.

They have started coming into our area because they have the cover of the trees across the road and where owners of the lands around us, planted fast growing pine trees!
It took a dip in the neighbors above ground swimming pool that had only been set up a few days ahead!

I was sitting in my chase lounge on the back patio waiting for my black lab to come out of the house to do his business,  but was acting strange and not wanting to come out!
I had our outside lights off so that I could star gaze!
It was a very clear night to star gaze!

I heard commotion in the neighbors pool figuring that they were getting in a midnight swim together!

Well, then I saw it!  It stood right under the eves of the end of the A frame house roof!  It was at least 9 foot from the ground to the edge of the height of that edge!  It was black in color, kinda thin, but you could tell that it was very muscular!

I saw it move towards the chainlink and looked like it bent over the fence and slithered over it and moved very fast to the young pecan tree that we have on the southern west side of our house!
My dog finally came out and stood beside me and stuck his face under my left arm and whimpered just a bit, but didn't move a muscle!

Then it looked at us and looked like it squatted down try to camouflage itself as a stump.
This part is the funny part!  I started mentally praying the BLOOD OF JESUS TO PROTECT US!

Then it's eyes opened up very big and just like that, it was gone!  A couple of minutes later my dog was back to normal and walked around the whole back yard marking his territory back!!
Apparently, they had gone into every backyard on the block because all the neighbors for a week, left their outside lights on until daybreak!!

A year after that we had trimmed the tall grass around our patio and put it all in a pile next to the patio!  The next morning the pile was flattened with a very large barefoot footprint in the middle of it!  To make that deep of an impression, the critter had to weigh at least 700+ pounds!
My older phone has that photo on it saved on a SD CARD!
It stopped off to get water!

RMSO responds
Thank you for the details. We would like to see that photo and others of the area if you come across them

Patty continues
I will look at my older phones SD CARD and send it to myself on Gmail account then send it to you

More Bigfoot In The Southeast Below

Giant Georgia Sasquatch Captured on Game Camera

Skunkape Like Creature Captured on Gamecam in Florida

Blue Lake Woodbooger or Skunkape
Surprised by Late Evening Arkansas Fishermen

Strange Gray Louisiana Sasquatch
Castor Bayou Bigfoot Snatches Kid Playing Ball

Sasquatch Encounter Captured
on Camera near Lick Fork Hollow

Screaming Georgia Bigfoot Runs Past Soldiers

Skunkape or Swamp Sasquatch Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment