Thursday, May 30, 2024

Several Campers at Tahkanitch Lake Report a Bigfoot near Campsite

 

Cover is Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

The Sasquatch stood up
grabbed a tree branch before walking off

Campers at Tahkanitch Lake
Report a Bigfoot near Campsite

Brandon D. writes RMSO
 Hey guys my name is Brandon D I'm 28 years old  in may of 2012 my family and I were at my grandparents floathouse with them on Tahkanitch lake on the Oregon coast. Its between Florence and Redsport.

 On the first night we seen a black bear at around 9 pm kinda strange time for a bear but the 2nd night I was sitting around the fire pit cat fishing and I hear what I thought was my grandpa hammering something. It was loud I could hear it over the generator, so I went around the dock inside and everyone looked at me and asked me what I was fixing. I said umm that wasn't me, so me and my wife step out to smoke a cigarette and I hear a branch snap.

So I turned on my head lamp and pointed it across the cove about 60 yards and we can see 2 huge blueish green eyes staring at us and I know what cougar eyes look like and bear eyes. They were spaced apart a good distance more than a bear or cougar and about 2 mins later it stood up grabbed a tree branch and walked off. From what I could see it was about 7.5 to 8 ft tall.

 Now I was out their in the beginning or April 2014 with 4 of my friends and we where playing music and laughing and having a good time. Then something threw a rock on the roof of the house I don't know what, I didn't see anything. But last I checked bears don't throw rocks and neither do any other kind of animals. And we are 2 miles out on the lake and the only way there is by boat or hike over the mountain. And it was midnight so I don't think it was a person . 

 Then June 15 2014 I had my wife my son and daughter and 3 of her friends out their all teenagers 13 years old except Sydney she was 12. I was cat fishing and I heard my wife and daughter and her friends scream, so I ran around the dock and 40 feet away is an 7 or 8 foot tall hairy creature standing there staring at us. 6 people seen this, if it was a murder case and 6 people said they seen it case closed right. So why not with sasquatch? If you need any more info please call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX ask for Brandon thank you
.
More Northwest Bigfoot Below

Tracking Sasquatch at Famous
Paul Freeman Bigfoot Video Location

Many Different Sasquatch Like Creatures on Camera
in Several Bigfoot Sighting Hotspots

Rottweiler Terrified During Bigfoot Encounter &
Sasquatch Surprises Swimmers in Cascades

Man Taken from Camp by Sasquatch &
Bigfoot Trackway found in British Columbia

No comments:

Post a Comment