Thursday, December 7, 2023

Blue Mountain Sasquatch Appears Sad after Spotted by Missoula Man

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
Montana Bigfoot tracks, sighting reports,
along with footage of the creature captured on camera

"The Bigfoot put it's head down
 walking away as if he was sad"

Blue Mountain Sasquatch 
Appears Sad after Spotted by Missoula Man

Les B writes RMSO
Hi my name is Les J B,
 I'm from Missoula Montana I'm 52 years old.  At the age of 13 I did see a bigfoot up blue mountain from a distance and it was strange. I was playing on a hill side, running up and down the hill, I stopped because it felt like someone or something was watching me. I looked around & couldnt see anything at first, then saw it a little further away. When I spotted the bigfoot it started walking away with his head down like he was sad.

RMSO asks
Hi Les, maybe he was sad because he got spotted. Were you able to estimate the height and or width of the creature? What color was it?

Les continues
I would say he was about 6 maybe 7 feet tall, he had Reddish brown hair.
I wish I could have gotten closer, nice thing about it, I wasn't Afraid of him.
About 300 maybe 400 Hundred yards.
If I went back up to the spot I would like to find away to climb up to where I saw him.
It was June or July during the late afternoon around 2:30 pm or 3 pm.

More Bigfoot Below

Large Male Montana Bigfoot 
Throws Rock at Woman Bow Hunting

Montana Sasquatch Captured on Video
 after it Wood knocked

Bigfoot captured on camera 
from close range watching Les Stroud

Yreka Bigfoot Caught 
Leaning Out from Behind a Tree after Vocalizing

No comments:

Post a Comment