Thursday, December 14, 2023

Angry Wasatch Sasquatch Breaks Man's Nose Tent Camping in Uinta Mountains

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"there was a huge "demon" outside that punched him in the face"

Angry Wasatch Sasquatch Breaks Man's Nose
 Tent Camping in Uinta Mountains

Dario writes RMSO
 Hello, I'm Dario, sorry if my english is not perfect.
I watched a few videos of your channel days ago, and I was thinking if I would really send this or not, but i decided to do it, even if you mock me for not believing it.

 I'm Mexican born in 1976, currently living in Salt Lake City Utah, but it wasn't always like that. When I moved to Utah in 1994 I lived in the town of Kamas for 3 years working a job that paid me very badly. Even though I already had American citizenship, it was very hard for me to find a good job in that town.

 So now the sighting begins sorry for taking long. I like to tell all the details and context needed.
It was 1996 and I was in vacation, don't remember the month or day. I went to a campground in Uinta Wasatch, I wanted to do the "camping' I heard many Americans talk about. I went there with a friend named Robert from town. I confess that I'm a very cowardly person, I have no shame in saying that, it's the truth.

 When he said that we would sleep in a tent I said no, and slept in a small cabin there. My friend started to ridicule me for being afraid of animals and sh*t. I didn't care, I care for my safety, even though I had a 38 revolver with me.

 It was night and I was asleep, when I woke up to the sounds of my friend battering the front door and desperately screaming for help. I unlocked the door and he jumped inside the cabin and I locked the door. I asked what happened to him only to see him getting up and showing his face with a broken nose and gushing blood everywhere.

  He told me there was a huge "demon" outside that punched him in the face, I was not understanding it. A demon punched him in the face? inside the tent? what the fu*k is he saying? Then he pointed to the window, fell on the ground and crawled under the bed. I looked to the window and saw something that made me freeze. I don't know what feeling it felt like time stopped, my heart stopped, everything stopped. The shock was that big!

 In the window right below the lamp of the porch there was this gigantic man-ape. It was a hairy long faced caveman with dark eyes like a gorilla but had a human nose, and a chimp-like skin, very light colored and huge philtrum, a large mouth and chin looking directly at my eyes.

 I don't know how long this whole thing went, because i was extremely shocked. Suddenly this man-ape started slowly showing his teeth in the most twisted and disturbing smile I've ever seen. All his teeth were square, no canines or any type of other teeth, all the same thing, only two little sharp teeth close to the cheeks like two little tusks. Then that thing showed his hand, and he opened the window, HE OPENED THE WINDOW! I grabbed my 38 when I saw his face getting even closer and trying to put his arm inside.

 I fired two times at his face and he screamed, that scream was so loud it made me crumble to my knees. That thing vanishing in a blink of an eye and a disgusting stench of rotten meat filling the room. I puked, I couldn't stand that situation. I then locked everything and pulled my friend from under the bed, he had fainted.

 I called the police, they came in and they woke Robert up. I said a huge animal attacked him and tried to get inside the cabin. I never mentioned a man-ape, because I supposed they would not believe us and think that we brawled and I broke his nose. The officers just instructed us to get out of there and take my friend to the closest hospital to treat his nose.

 That's what we did, days later we talked about this again in the town and I asked him what he remembers about that night, and he told me that he was sleeping and then suddenly he woke up with something pulling him by both his feet out of the tent. He said the thing let go for a second only for him to get up and hit him in the face and fall again. He said it was too dark to see and he only had the time to desperately run to the cabin and try to enter it.

 I know this was not a dream because my friend is a witness and that broken nose was very real, and the feeling I had looking at that, was not a dream. I think that was the so called "sasquatch" that attacked us that night. He was huge and almost on all fours just to be at the level of the window. It was probably over 11 feet tall. Anyway that's it and I'm never going close to the woods ever again, I was afraid of woods before. Today I'm panicked of it, feel free to ignore this if you don't believe it, but I know it is true, and my friend knows it best.

RMSO asks
Do you recall the name of the camp ground you were at? Did you rent a cabin at that camp ground?

Dario responds
 I don't recall the name, but it was right beside the Provo river, my friend rented a small cabin to put some things inside. He had planned to spend several days camping and was going to camp kinda far from there. But then I said I wasn't going to tent camp and was going to sleep in the cabin. He then tent camped only a few yards from the cabin because of this.

I just talked to my friend on the phone about that night, i asked him about more details that only he can remember, and he said to me that he thinks the creature missed the punch, because the extremely heavy hand only hit him on the nose, and was enough to send him to the ground, i can imagine my friend would have been a missing person if that sasquatch had punched him right in the skull, i think my friend was lucky. 


More Bigfoot Below

GI Punched by Sasquatch During Manhunt

Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video
 in Blue Mountains of Oregon

Bigfoot watching Les Stroud
 as he nearly slides off cliff ledge

Strange Gray Creature - 
Castor Bayou Bigfoot Snatches Kid Playing Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment