Monday, December 11, 2023

Bigfoot on video near the Paul Freeman Sasquatch video location in the Blue Mountains

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)

 Umatilla Sasquatch Captured on Video in Blue Mountains of Oregon 
Near Famous Paul Freeman Bigfoot Video Location

Bigfoot on video near the Paul Freeman
 Sasquatch video location in the Blue Mountains

Kelley sent us an interesting video & stated on our media site
 Saw what I thought was a person but my daughter couldn’t see so I recorded and zoomed in to show her. I didn’t record long cuz I didn’t want to be a creep. Looked back at the video when I got home and realized how far away we really were (he was at the top of the mountain and I was on the road below) you wouldn’t see a human from that far of a distance. So I zoomed in even more…

RMSO asks
what did you think it was, were you able to estimate its height or width?

Kelley continues
 I honestly thought it was a person at first. But something was just off. It was very big as I’m actually far away from this hillside but I could see it from where I was before I even started recording on my phone. To me, it looked very tall, long arms that swayed towards its rear when it walked, the way it “freezes” when it stops is weird, it’s all black to me, the strides I feel like are big to be noticeable from that far. The atmosphere was very off feeling. Idk how to describe it. I could feel it looking at us. Huge sense of being watched. The shoulders looked very wide. I see it look a bit wobbly at first, but it also looked like it was limping? Completely unsure. I don’t know a lot of info of Bigfoot so it made me highly curious what I encountered. I don’t believe it was a person. They’d blend more to the hillside or I wouldn’t be able to see them at all, I think they’d look tiny not as prominent as this was. I walked a small distance, looked back within 2 minutes and it was completely gone.

RMSO asks
How much longer did you watch the figure after you finished filming?
And what is over there? Is is brush, grass, rocks. It seems to be traversing uneven terrain?

Kelley responds
Not much, I stopped recording, finished parking my car. We got out, I could see it still, but wasn’t moving, we walked maybe 2 car lengths, so a matter of 2 min (if that) went to look again and it was completely gone. We both could not see it. The atmosphere felt off and I felt watched still so we got back in the car and drove back down towards the campgrounds.
I haven’t been on that side but if it’s the same as the side I’m on, it’s very uneven, very steep, rocky… I actually went back today and took a video from the road all the way around for a better idea of the environment. Let me know if that helps any thing ?
The mountain side you see first, is the one it was on.
They’re called the blue mountains

RMSO continues
Hi Kelley, that last video was it filmed from a different camera or the same phone that you captured the interesting figure?
How far away do you think the figure or creature was when you began to film it? 100 feet, 200 feet, a football fiend 300 feet or more?

Kelly writes
Hey, it’s the same. iPhone 15

RMSO replies
OK right on, one of our team members has the Iphone 15. They have really nice cameras.

Kelley continues
They do! Until it’s fully zoomed in lol

RMSO states
Something the really intrigues me is, You are in a remote location near a closed camp ground. You do the panoramic video and no other cars. What ever is in your video did not drive there.

Kelley responds
Nope!! It was just me and my daughter here. When you see the closed gates, you can walk beside those and it goes into a river that we like to walk too. That’s where we were originally heading. Behind these initial mountains are just more and more mountains.
Bottom of that mountain is the river. It almost seems it was heading down to it or coming up from it.

RMSO continues
We think you caught a sub adult or juveniles sasquatch out in the open. Some of the frames in the video its arms are to long to be human.
It has different tones of color in the legs and hips etc.. Just like a gorilla or a bear. That is not how suits are made.

Kelley states
That’s a great point! I wasn’t sure if it could be slight color changes or sticks from the trees blurred in.
That is so crazy!! Does the atmosphere change when you’re in the presence of one? I’ve gone to the mountains my whole life (in Montana) and I’ve never felt that strange, almost heavy, being watched, feeling before.

RMSO asks
Yes the feeling of being watched & sometimes a foreboding feeling can come over a person in the presence of a Sasquatch.
What was your feeling that day?

Kelley responds
That’s the perfect word for how it was! 
Everything was fine all day. Driving in. I saw it from the bottom of the road when driving in initially, the black stuck out on that hillside. First thought was just another person. So I didn’t pay attention to it. But it was still. So we went to park but I needed to turn my car around. So I turned towards the mountain (like you can see my car in the panoramic) and it felt huge. Tall and wide. I knew it was looking at us, just a feeling. I tried pointing to my daughter cuz she couldn’t see through the trees (she’s 9) so that’s when I pulled my phone out and zoomed in (you can hear me telling her where to look on my phone as I used my thumb to show her on the screen) she said “what is that?” -which should’ve been my first clue it must not look human if she didn’t know what it even was. I said human and ended the recording. Finished flipping my car around. We got out to walk to the river anyways, I could still see him there, still like he was at the end of the clip, we walked maybe 2 car spaces, so maybe 2 min or less, looked again and it was gone. The air felt beyond still, maybe thick?, like we were being watched and definitely foreboding. So we got back in my car and left back down.

RMSO states
In our experience there is rarely just one. There may have been another one or two down at the creek or had already traversed over the top of the mountain.
So you may have had more than one set of eyes on you that day.

Kelley continues
Maybe that’s why it felt so heavy feeling, more than one.
I’ll be honest, I was never big into Bigfoot. I didn’t doubt they existed because I think we are fools to think there isn’t something living in these massive mountains that we don’t know about. But it’s like the paranormal, some believe and some think you’re absolutely crazy lol. I absolutely believe paranormal because I’ve had many many experiences my whole life. Bigfoot didn’t spark my attention the way paranormal does but my dad is very big on Bigfoot. So I know a few things, not a lot. Once I realized my video and it was more beastly than human and started thinking about how big it actually was- I sent to him. He absolutely believes that it was not human and that it’s a high possibility I’ve just encountered one. So that’s when I posted out to get other opinions and it’s almost like a definite feeling of I know what I saw that day, the feeling outside of my car, and it’s sparked a massive interest in me to start researching and learning more about them.

More Bigfoot Below

Tracking Sasquatch at Famous Paul Freeman
 Bigfoot Video Location

Eugene Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Strange Gray Creature - 
Castor Bayou Bigfoot Snatches Kid Playing Ball

Virginia Lick Fork Bigfoot
 Encounter on Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment