Tuesday, October 4, 2022

String of Bigfoot Encounters from Campers, Homes & Automobiles

 

Art work by Robroy Menzies
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

String of Bigfoot Encounters from Campers, Homes & Automobiles

 The following question was asked on RMSO FB Page:
Anyone ever have a bigfoot shake your car, camper, trailer or pound on the side of your house? How about look in the window?

Some of the responses are as follows:

Mitchie W

YES! When I was a kid, at my babysitters playing a game one night. There was my babysitter her younger sister my 2 brothers and myself. At first she thought it was her boyfriend but we heard him ride up on his motorcycle, while the house was still rocking, it stopped right before he got there. I was 9 at the time. We had a few encounters that year in east Texas.

Bobby C

We had them beat on our house shake our camper still our livestock ext. I have pics and videos of these things.

John S

When I was a kid, my family lived on the most northern part of kalispell Montana. We had woods right out our back door. Late one night we felt our singlewide trailer, probably a 12 or 14 x 70 foot shake and lots of loud racket outside. My dad went out and saw nothing but our blue healer dog was cowering under the porch. He was the kind of dog that would do anything to protect the family but he was afraid. We never knew what it was but everyone said it was probably a bear. Never thought much about it until this question came up on your post.

Pat L responds to John S

I grew up near C. Falls,heard something screaming up on Columbia Mtn one night.

John S responds

Pat L my dad used to build sawmills for a living and we lived there while he was doing that. On a field trip to a plywood plant someone there mentioned large footprints on the site. But being that young I never really took that information in.\

Joel P

I had one looking through the window in 1972 at the sixes river area

Ruben C

Working for a Sheriffs office in South Louisiana. I was sitting at a boat landing late one night reading a book. No one around secluded area. Something pushed done on the back of the car. The back of the car bounced twice on the shocks. Engine was already running windows were up to run the a/c and keep the mosquitoes out. I put the car in drive turned on the head lights and left.

Paul M

Yes, hit the side of the house, my parents would yell at us to stop messing around and go to bed, but it wasn't us.

Ballsy M

Yes the sludge monster shook our caravan , it was my cousins.

Mike Q

Yes looked into the window of my van didn’t shake it but sounded like was having breathing issues vary loud breathing and another one looked into my a camper widow when I was about 8 “ away from the glass it was grinning I actually didn’t believe my eyes and thought it was a mask until it slapped the side of the camper And moved away from the camper both were in Oregon and two separate sides of the state. I think a lot of people don’t realize they have seen them more often then they realize they just didn’t know who it was or what and didn’t get scared so they forgot about it the next day life goes on because one of the variations in the species. Looks so human it is a human it’s just not wearing any clothes and doesn’t speak. I’ve been face-to-face with them several times in eastern Oregon never seen him get riled up about anything and they really seem like they couldn’t care less and just wanted to stay out of your way thank God because I saw him kill a deer faster than I could even get a shell loaded if I was hunting the same deer it had that things neck twisted around and folded back so fast. If you’ve ever tried to sneak up on a deer you know that I just simply doesn’t happen most of the time all you hear is them running away off in the distance even when you’re trying to be quiet but this guy not only did he sneak up on it he practically ripped its head off and wouldn’t have any more problem doing that to a man and then he did that deer so I’m very grateful that he didn’t seem very interested in what I was doing . Because there’s another variation of that species that I’ve been face-to-face with that is beyond your worst king Kong nightmares and he was extremely agitated and came charging quite a distance through some small tree straight at me. I kept walking while leaving my body Getting ready to meet God finally. But thank God that one stopped before he got to me some kind of black charger he just felt merciful thank God because it was like 1000 pound bodybuilder with an attitude and a face that you have to see to believe I didn’t raise my bow at it I wasn’t even walking in his direction he was pissed off about some thing and I couldn’t understand a single thing he was saying it was just high speed pissed off gibberish.   at the same time it was not a good feeling thank God he let me keep walking all I had was my bow what a joke If he wanted to after he had me for a snack he could use the bow string for dental floss.

 Wile hunting with my girlfriend walking behind me. One grabbed and pulled my girlfriend 200 ft up a hill and pulled her shoes off and just set her on the ground and waited for me to come after them when I got there he just stood there next to her wile she was shaking and putting her shoes back on not knowing what to think or what to do I asked in frustration what are doing ? He just walked away.

Steed A

They used to come around our farm and window peek. Used look in my little sister's bedroom window and scare her. Left oily giant hand prints on the siding around her window and imprints in the flower bed under it. I woke up to one within arms reach of me, it did a roar/scream. I ran for my parents room to get a gun. It went around to that side of the house and did another roar/scream. Numerous other incidents over the years, but those were the worst.

Greg B

How about looking in at around 9+ ft

Howie K

A former coworker of mine was on her way home from a rodeo. She was tired and pulled off the road and parked off the highway and went to sleep. She left the vehicle window down a little bit for air. Then she woke up to a skunk smell and the corner of her eye a Bigfoot was looking at her from the vehicle driver window. She froze and didn't move. Her horses started acting up in the horse trailer. She started the truck and took off.

Steven L

Yes here in Australia North Queensland , rainforest, four-wheel drive at night while sleeping,

Intimidating Bigfoot Encounters Below

Sasquatch Growls Through Window & Shakes Trailer


Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Helicpter Log Crew Harassed by Sasquatch

Gi Punched by Bigfoot During Man-Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment