Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Navajo Encounter Giant 9 Foot Halchita Sasquatch on Tribal Land | Amber Glowing Eyes Growled at Witnesses

 

Original photo is in article below from Donovan Yazzie
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
The Smell of Death Halchita Sasquatch Growls at Navajo Hikers
Navajo Encounter Giant 9 Foot 
Halchita Sasquatch on Tribal Land
Amber Glowing Eyes Growled at Witnesses
Donovan Yazzie writes RMSO
Hello have some pics from yesterday's hike. around 2 to 7 pm. in White Mesa Arizona, Coconino County. let me know what u think.

Right Foot

Left Foot

RMSO responds 
I really like these two tracks.
How long or wide were they?

Donovan continues
 Sorry I should of put my boot prints in them.. but I do wear a size 13, and it was 5 inches longer then my boot. I am going back up there. Tried to look around for more tracks but my inlaws and my dog where making their tracks everywhere too.. 
If u look you can see the foot has two parts like the heel and front move freely..

RMSO
Ok that would make the tracks 18 to 19 inches in length.

There is a photo of a juvenile from near there.. Around 3 feet tall after the guys brother went there and did some measurements for us.. On Navajo Tribal Lands.. 

Then recently 9-18-22 near Kanab Utah a couple found this giant track.

And in March a couple reported one crossing the road south of Zions.

All of this activity is not far for an animal from where you were hiking.

Donovan continues
Yes indeed. I first ran into one back when I was 19. I am 33 now. Haven't got the chance to go back for pictures.. doing research on my own here. I will keep u guys updated on any new Information.  Would love to go Squatching with you guys one day haha. God bless all you guys..

Going on a hike back up maybe next week alone. Going to hike Navajo Mountain next. Will send any thing we can capture.
Pics from yesterday was on White Mesa AZ Coconino County. 7200 elevation. Very rugged.

RMSO asks
Where did you see one?  When you have time can you message us with the details of your sighting when you were 19?

Donovan
In Halchita UT,  Navajo Nation.  Near Mexican Hat ut. By San juan river.  Had to be 9 plus foot tall. Red hair. Amber glowing eyes.. my family and I went on a night hike around 12 am.

Was growling at us. I walked 50 yards up to it. At the time I didn't know what it was. I knew it wasn't a skinwalker. I seen them a few times as a kid. So I know it was not a man.
It swayed for a min then backed away. It had a cone like head. Red hair.

 An hour & a half later a relative walked 75 yards ahead of us. And suddenly he ran back with his eyes wide open, he was about to cry. He was 15. He said a orangutan like monkey was coming towards him. And he ran back to us.

 My other relative he was a year younger then I. Ran to the direction of it. We all ran into a smell of death. So much that it made us stop in our tracks

 Now in Halchita UT, people are telling stories of eyes glowing and running on top of roofs. Dogs are going missing.

 I have some encounters of skinwalkers too. But now I think some of them were sasquatch encounters too.. I'm from Monument Valley Area.. alot of ufo and strange encounters go on.. and I want to document them. Anyway would love to  tag along with you guys some day..
My 1st time telling the story only my wife and kids know..

 That midnight hike went fron 11:30 pm to 3 am in the morning. A long hike.  Very creepy.
My uncle had a bright light on it. I was the only one walking closer. Only because I was trying to figure out what we were looking at. It was yelling or growling at us and backed away slowly backwards after it was swaying left to right.

RMSO asks
So it was lit up with a spotlight or flashlight when you got within 50 yards of it?

Donovan responds
A huge flashlight about 1000 lumen. We were standing 150 yards away. And I kept walking slowly up to 50 yards. The size of the head and eyes and shoulder was getting huge. That point realized it was no man. Or skin walker. Skinwalkers eyes don't shine at night.

The Smell of Death Halchita
Sasquatch Growls at Navajo Hikers

More Bigfoot in South Utah & North Arizona Below

Frightened Girls Said Bigfoot Steps Toward Her

Kanosh Sasquatch Throws Dog Harasses Campers

Screaming Monster Terrifies Camper Mogollon Rim

Scout Wakes to Bigfoot Standing Over Him

Campers Harassed by Monster Knoll Lake Bigfoot

Troll like Bigfoot in Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment