Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Huge Predator-Like Bigfoot Eyes Burning Like Charcoal in Oregon

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

9 Feet Tall Red Glowing Eyes Clackamas Sasquatch

Huge Predator-Like Bigfoot 
Eyes Burning Like Charcoal in Oregon

Saren writes RMSO
Clackamas Co, Oregon. 
 From where we lived SW of where I heard the second howel. The best I can guess was off Ridge Road near Moiser creek. 
The scream back was faint but very clear, and very clearly the same call.
I looked on a topographical map to make my best guess. 

Who could say where it was. It’s answer back just solidified that I was hearing. 
I studied and lived with wolves for 14 years, and studied wild canine by Dr Klinghammer of Purdue U. I’m aware of canine calls. This was not canine.

The sound was of this creature was as huge as what we imagined a bull elephant could bellow out.

For nine years all the clues were there, but we worked there, and although saw and heard and smelled odd stuff, we were clueless.

I need to write out stuff from the work journal I kept.

This piece of property is open to the public for hiking over it’s 6 miles of roads and trails. Every nationality visiting the US seem to make it out there, therefore, all vocals and whistles we had heard were, in our minds, were Asian folks speaking dialect, and naturally, anyway speak near the creek was garbled.

So much that I’m sure ppl would be bored to tears reading it all. 

How seeing it went down was about 11: PM in June… we love traveling that time of night, and watching for wildlife.
I was so taken aside, my gosh, we’re my eyes blurry?? I and then husband saw what looked like the predator from the movie, and when in the total light of the headlights turned into a huge creature with eyes of burning charcoaled. It turned at the waist and gave a glance and was gone. 
Frankly, I believe the only reason I caught so much about the creature is from my training and being and under cover detective. 

I’m sorry this is so long…
I appreciate your responses and interest of where it was.
My husband and I are straight shooters, and have protected the name of the forest so as not to put it in a difficult spot. 
They teach forestry there and have many classes of children coming out. We wouldn’t want to harm that.

They have made it apparent to the public that this is a full functioning forest that has all the animals, birds and reptiles any forest has. Still mother’s freak out that there might be a bear or cougar in there. 
Think what a mention of bugfoot would do.

 If you want more answers please let me know.
BTW, I was taught about the wilderness by my grandfather, and lived in the Hells Canyon wilderness 60 miles from town alone. I have never been afraid of nature, but now I can’t even think of camping anymore. I feel forsaken by something I trusted more than people. And it feels strange.

RMSO Responds
Hi Saren,
 Enjoyed your sighting and encounter report..
Interesting.
Were you & your husband able to get a height or width estimate of the huge creature.

Saren continues
 Yes, we did.
My husband is a contractor and estimated at least 9’, chest about 4’head about 24” and red glowing eye like red hot golf balls.
It turned and look at us for a second. Did not turn at neck but at waist. 
When it stepped on ditch line at the margin of the road, it slipped in mud.  Toes and metatarsal measured 8”. Of course pressure on step there with a slight slide.
Indentations in grass where the creature stepped were still there in the morning. 17”x7”.  We got pictures that we knew no one would believe, but unfortunately lost them in the wildfire.

We did go the North American Bigfoot museum to try to educate ourselves, and Cliff Barackman happened to be in that day. We were still so she’ll shocked we’re we’re like timid mice. 
He was greeting everyone, one by one, so we got guts and asked if he’d look at our photo. He acknowledged it as a Bigfoot print.

The creature had rockstar hair, fringed arms mutton chop face hair, brow ridge and conical not as pronounced as we have seen in research photos and videos. Hair dark red brown with a blond look on shoulders fanning down between shoulder blades the best we could see.
Though it was a few seconds,?the creature had hesitated long enough for my detective eyes. It seemed as shock as we. Our thoughts on the sighting was that the creature messed up chasing a deer out of our neighbors field through their open gate. 
I think it was an ut oh moment.

Thanks for you interest.  I’ve never been afraid of much, but as I said before. I can’t unsee it.

We started understanding so much more after the sighting. 
The smell every evening when we cooked, we cooked out summer and good winter days. The whistles, the trinkets on our door step… oh so much.
Now we understand the trinkets weren’t faerie leaving me gifts.

We had unknowingly habituated the creature… we would give food to less fortunate folks every Thursday for years. Any fruit not fit for humans we set out for our deer and squirrel, and general wildlife friends. I guess we acquired a giant friend unknow to us.

Ok… here I’ve gone again getting too wordy.

Thank you for getting back to me.
This week I dreamed Bigfoot three nights in a row. All good, but swear something big taped on the window… PTSD… I now do my Indian bead sewing creating Bigfoot as my subject to work through how I feel.  Not crazy, just adjusting to the facts and reality of BF

-Thanks

RMSO
Appreciate the additional details..
Unfortunately you no longer have the photo of the Bigfoot track.
I do believe over 90 percent of bigfoot spotted is because the creature makes a mistake because of unusual circumstances.
I understand the PTSD..
I do see in your report that you all saw the creature in the month of June.. What year did this all happen.


Saren
This was in 2017.  It started in October 2009 .. all the signs there. We were just not seeing it.
I do have one print in the pond near our site.
 Finally found the pond print. He was so shook up he didn’t think to measure. He had found all these saplings all brok down at about 8’ tall, so went to explore. We had no idea that pond was there because the forest was undeveloped there. He found a huge structure there nearby too.
This is the one Cliff looked at.
The grass imprint photos burned.

RMSO
Great looking track.. Even though it wasnt measured, were you able to estimate the length of the print?

Saren
Yes, we did. Husband is 8  1/2  shoe and said his shoe on left side went from print heal to passed first crack to the little green plant in second crack near big toe.

We found structures all over the property, but just thought they were this strange survivalist group. 
Those folks would prop a tree branch up on a tree trunk thick end first, then they leaned smaller branches on it.  It made a look of a fish back bone which was stuffed with leaves.
Finally the owner refused their use of the property and asked us to take all of those down, which we did.

A couple weeks later we started finding them again, but there were more than dry leaves in them. In addition to dry leaves there were fern fronds and green cedar branches. 
When we told the owner and indicated that the survivors were back, he said it couldn’t be them. They had bought their own large acreage, and were miles away. 
So there ya go… still behind the door on what was going on. LoL!
Thanks… this chat has really helped me … though I love thinking back and reading my journal I still feel like shaking it off is good.

RMSO
By that information appears it would be around 14 inches long.. The same length as the famous Patterson Bigfoot that was filmed at Bluff Creek.


More Oregon Bigfoot Below

Oregon Bigfoot 8 Feet Tall Human Like Face
Blood Curdling Hair Raising Scream Growl

Eugene Sasquatch Captured on Camera

Rogue Bigfoot Enters Home Terrifies Woman

Another Sasquatch at Paul Freeman Location
Bigfoot Captured on Video

No comments:

Post a Comment