Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Grand Mesa Bigfoot Mud Springs Sasquatch

Bigfoot Screams Scare Hunter on Grand Mesa

Grand Mesa Bigfoot Mud Springs Sasquatch

Guy M writes RMSO
 I'm 61 years old and retired a month ago.
One of my goals is to spend much time on Grand Mesa.  I also get to see my children and grandchildren in grand junction when I come here from Nevada.
When I was 23 years old I was in a place called Mud Springs which is a place that I would hunt in quite a lot

 In September I would go spend a few days camping and I would track deer and elk for the upcoming hunting season.
It was getting dark and I was looking for a place to camp so I turned down this dirt road and saw a meadow off to the right.

 I was driving down this road and suddenly the hair on the back of my neck stood up.  I felt like something was wrong and I stopped my truck in the middle of the road and put my brights on so I could see down the road a little more.
I shut the motor off but kept the lights on and grabbed my .357 pistol and slowly stepped out of my truck.
I walked to the front of the truck and noticed that everything was silent.

 As I stood there I heard something start to go from a low growl on the right side of the road to a high pitched scream.  When the low growl started on the right side suddenly another one came from the left side of the road and also became a high pitched scream.
These screams became so loud that I couldn't tell whether they were coming from in front of me, the sides or behind me.

 I got so scared that I walked back to the drivers side of the truck, got in and backed out of there as quickly as possible.
I completely forgot that I was holding my pistol until I placed it back on the seat next to me.
This encounter scared me so bad that I drove back to town and didn't step back into the woods again for 20 years.
I completely stopped hunting.

 I also didn't talk about this until about 15 years ago when I just happened to hear a scream on a Bigfoot documentary and realized that those screams on television is what I heard that night.
Those Bigfoot I believe were a family passing through the area.
They started screaming about 40 yards ahead of me behind a huge boulder about 6 times the size of my truck.
Why am I going out there now?
I need to know what's out there...

RMSO responds
Thank you for reporting this suspicious like Bigfoot activity to us Guy. We expedition to the Grand Mesa of Colorado twice a year because of reports like yours. We have received numerous vocalization & sighting reports from that area. Including campers & hunters that claim a hidden animal will throw sticks or rocks near them being careful never to show itself.

We just returned from a Grand Mesa Bigfoot expedition a couple of days ago. One of the evenings just as the sun was going down near Lost Lake an owl vocalization seemed to start a chain reaction of vocalizations that sounded like monkeys whooping back and forth. I turned on a shotgun mic & may of captured the end of the eerie vocalizations. If so will put them in a future video. 

After the sun went down, no more vocalizations. Wasn't as intense or terrifying as what you heard. 

Please keep us informed of any sightings or anything else that is out of the ordinary if you dont mind.

Message me when you get a chance to watch the video below & let me know how the vocalizations compare to what you heard? No growls in this video but want to know if at any time vocalizations were similar etc..

More Colorado Bigfoot

Investigating Sighting & Vocalizations

Structure found on Carson Lake Bigfoot investigation

Camper Hides From Sasquatch Twin Peaks


1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many people this has happened to, scared out of the woods for good, but never report it. Great Account!

    ReplyDelete