Thursday, September 6, 2018

Shasta Skull Redding Ranch

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Rancher Looking for Answers Regarding
Strange Skull Found on His Dairy Farm

Shasta Skull Redding Ranch

Sam L writes RMSO
 I have a story about a family of sasquatches that I've known that lived on my property for the last four generations. My family owns a small Dairy Ranch in Northern California between Shasta and Redding. CA. my family and my coworkers have never been bothered by the family of 9 Sasquatches that are living on our property we own close to 3000 acres up here take you 2 days to walk it. Plus we have two waterfalls on the property. Second waterfall we made it a gift in area because it's on the Southeastern part of the property and nobody goes down there. Plus we have no trespassing signs everywhere on our property. 

 We don't allow hunting up here we do have a lot of Wildlife. Elk dear Fox mountain lion another word Call Puma and once in awhile you might get lucky and see a black bear. We know the Bears are here we just never see them they're very elusive just like the mountain lion is but they hunt on our property so we know they're here. I've seen a lighter videos on your research. And the reason why I'm trying to get ahold of somebody I thought of you. And I was wondering if there was some way to communicate with them because here comes the hard part. I don't think you're going to believe anyway. My daughter 16 years ago befriended a female Sasquatch I know that's hard to believe but it's true. The Sasquatches that we have on our property like I said Forest dwelling people have never bothered any of her cattle any of our other livestock that we have here never bothered any of the coworkers. So we never had a problem with any of them and and that's why I thought I'd reach out to your organization and see if he can tell us how to communicate with these people so we can understand them more. On any given day you will at least have one siding if we took you up to the gifting area on any given day. I appreciate it very much if somebody in your organization can get back with me so we can talk about it a little bit and I will discuss more on how my daughter befriended a Sasquatch 16 years ago when she went on a hunting trip with her brother and she was 16 at the time also

RMSO responds
  We rarely wood-knock or vocalize when out at Bigfoot hot spots. We will respond if they vocalize or wood-knock near us. We don't speak the language & so let them initiate communication first. Feel it makes them less nervous & doesn't scare them away. I really believe if you try to initiate communication it scares them away. May get a quick response sometimes, then they leave the area.

Sam L
Okay well let me put it to you this week because you're not understanding the situation first of all we have two types of I'm not sure how you would say it I know we have Sasquatch on our property but I have something I'd like to show you a picture and you tell me what you think it is we found it it was a dad my son's very body but we kept the head we have a a zoologist coming here from San Francisco University to see you this skeleton that my son and his brother found hunting on our property on the Southwest gate 

Sam L
We sent a picture to Jeff Meldrum he's a professor of anthropology going to have him check it out and tell me what it is. 

RMSO
Unique looking skull. Never saw anything like it in North California. The eye sockets are in a primate like position. The teeth on that thing is long. The canines look bigger than what I expect on a wolf. Interesting specimen.

Sam L
Yes I would have to say that's a very interesting species that I've never seen anywhere in the northern California. But I am going to send out samples to different people that it's going to check out what it is it's very concerning since I do have a Dairy Ranch but in the last 20 years we haven't lost one cow or one calf due to any type of situation on his Mountain. If you give me an address I can send you something for DNA process if you want. Well I'm going to go ahead and sign off for the evening I do get up at 4:30 to milk cows so hopefully I'll be able to hear from you again 

RMSO
No need to send me a sample. I have to send my personal samples to labs for analysis. The hair I collected along side Bigfoot tracks in 2013 were analyzed at Weber State University then sent to two more Universities & the Museum of Cryptozoology. All received generous 100 strand samples September 2013 & as to date no confirmation on a match. Still a mystery. I hope you get results on that skull. Interested on what is discovered about it.


 

Here is the video of the hair we found & collected
Large Wads of Hair & Cast of Bigfoot Track
 Yellowstone Canyon

Sam L
 First of all I like to tell you who I am my name is y.y. meaning y.s. I'm an elder son of the Hupa reservation. So please let me tell you this first in order for you to do what you're asking I need to go to the Elders of the tribe and the talk was a shaman and get permission for you to do this so that way there will be no evil in any way spells or demons on my property. I know that might be hard for you to understand but in the Hoopa tribe includes..Nabiltse,Natano,Trinity tribes. So we're not just talking about the Hupa. And each one of them has a Sharman so I would have to go speak with them first and get permission before you do this.

If you can give me a few days get off my property and go speak with the sharman's of the tribes that I just spoke about. You probably won't understand what I'm talking about but it will be really bad medicine. If I don't get permission first for me my family my land and the co-workers that work on this Dairy Ranch.. thank you..Y.Y..

RMSO
I understand completely.

Sam L
Thank you ill have answer for you in three day's and let you know how they would like to proceed on this Quest. May I ask who I've been speaking with during this time. I'm sure the Sharman are going to request a name? Myself and on behalf of the Hupa reservation would like to thank you for the respect that you are giving us enough time to talk with his Sherman before proceeding on with this Quest. Y.S..

Three Days Later...

Sam L
To (RMSO) I went with my son and his friend that found the skull and the body of this creature. To speak with the Sharmans of the Hupa Indian nations which includes.Nabiltse.Natano.Trinity Tribe's. They all decided since it was found in Hoopa Valley were the two men were hunting. There was also a sacred burial ground really close by. They decide to do a ceremony and dig up where the body was buried at and bury the head with it so that way it will go back to its creator as a whole knowing that we did not discrete the body at all. And by doing the ceremony it will ward off any evil spirits demons or any such evil spirits. Plus Kelly Shaw we will chanting your name as this ceremony will be going on for the fact that we want to make sure that nothing evil will be coming your way. Tonight when my family gets back home. I will have my son and his friend sit down give you what they call a Reader's Digest story on how they found this creature. How they told me it was a very amazing story one that will scare you out of the seat of your pants. But it's all true and tomorrow morning when you have your first cup of coffee you can look and see what you'll have your story. Once again myself and on behalf of the Hupa Indian Nation would like to thank you Kelly Shaw and RMSO. For giving us the opportunity for a ceremony before you publish this Quest..Y.Y.. Y.S. 

RMSO
Appreciate you, your family, tribe & tribes in the area taking the time to address this situation with the crypid found & helping to protect everyone involved with this mystery.

Another Day Later..

Sam L
Yesterday afternoon one of my sons friend is a zoologist that came up and that works at the San Francisco Zoo. And once he walked in the house and looked at it the first thing that came out of his mouth he said it was a baboon. So I'm not sure what to tell you now apparently maybe somebody had this as a pet and they got too old and they let it go and it died out in the forest. So I have to apologize for the inconvenience I put you through but at least we did a ceremony last night before coming home and finding out the truth about this species. Y.s..

RMSO
Looks rather monkey like for sure. Is still a very interesting situation even if it is a baboon. For the fact it ended up in North California. Thank you for the information. Very interesting

Although this primate skull is more than likely Baboon. I am interested on how it ended up on this 3,000 North California property? Did the baboon escape from a zoo, wildlife preserve or personal pet?
Was this baboon attracted to the Bigfoot living on the property. Did the Bigfoot bring the baboon to the property. Did the Bigfoot help the baboon to escape captivity?

Interesting the relation or coincidences of this situation.

Keep on watching we will keep on squatching!


More Shasta Bigfoot Activity
Man Collecting Pinecones Runs from Bigfoot

Lake Shasta Caverns Bigfoot

Shingletown Bigfoot

11 comments:

  1. This is for Sam L., if you are really interested in communications with these people? I might be able to give you some ways to accomplish this feat! Please e-mail me at rhuck37@gmail.com, where I will give you my phone #, so that we may talk. We have communicated with them, and are still doing so, but in a different state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam L. and Kelly - this is a fascinating account by all measures. Sam, my advice, as a Bigfoot audio and field researcher is to talk to them in English. They know some/most of modern English language. If your family has an established relationship with them and they perceive your intent as good hearted/non-threatening, and it sounds like it, attempting to communicate verbally will not frighten them off. Just be respectful of their need for "privacy"; that is, they won't step out and respond but they get the message. P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in shasta lake city and would love to see what you see and experience the bigfoot first hand. pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look up khat Hansen on YouTube. She is a native American and was raised, grew up with a pod of sasquatch that adopted her at age 6. She still has direct communication with them daily. She also knows their language. She has videos on her channel that shows words to speak and communicate with these people. Her name again, khat Hansen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I just looked at her YT channel. But where can I find info about her and her bigfoot family? I would love to know more! Thank you.

      Delete
  5. People by and sell baboon skulls - they go for around 650 US dollars. I would try for a genetic test on this skull to find out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking at Bamboon skulls online, they are definitely similar to the one pictured, but have some differences. Especially in the teeth. The one pictured has sharper meat eating type teeth where as the Bamboon ones are more like ours. The eyes also look a bit different, as does the point from the eyes to the nose. I'm no expert, it could all be the angle and such. Something to consider though. The other thing is the extra canine type tooth on the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it would help if I spelled Baboon correctly.

      Delete
    2. Look up Madrill, they are another baboon type monkey. Teeth are very similar.

      Delete
  7. I have 3 Chacma Baboon skulls I shot in Namibia. All 3 were dominant males, and their Incisors are larger than those of a mature male Leopard. Chacma Baboons are omnivores and are known to catch and kill small antelope such as Steenbok and Dik Diks. They will also catch and kill calves of larger animals like Gemsbok and Hartebeest. This skull is definitely a large male baboon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a large male Baboon. I have three very mature male Chacma Baboon skulls ai shot in Namibia and their Incisors are larger than those of a mature male Leopard

    ReplyDelete