Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Bigfoot Harassing Hunstville Land Owner

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Written Report Below Next Video

Bigfoot Harassing Hunstville Land Owner

Huntsville Sasquatch Terrorizing Horses & Home Owners

G.L. writes RMSO
 Can I speak with someone who has enough information re Bigfoot?  We are experiencing something that I suspect is just that.  I think it or they or something is moving through here. Very concerned.  Thank you.
Ogden Valley
Gxxxxxx

RMSO
Thank you for the email. Is this Ogden Utah. Did you or someone you know see a Bigfoot?

G.L.
 I’ve not seen but heard a fight ensue in my forest and was rushed by a huge bipedal something.  We’ve had an attack to one of my colts and a neighbor had on two horse riding occasions in our area came upon an area that freaked the horses out and they heard what they said sounded like a man - bipedal.  There is more - strange killings.
Huntsville

RMSO
We could come look around for tracks and other signs

G.L.
 I’m worried about pi**ing it off.  I think one (or it’s clan) has been here all this time we have lived here peacefully but something else that is malevolent has encroached.  I’m new to the whole idea of Bigfoot but there is no other explanation.  I really don’t want this new thing that has moved in to be confronted.  I want to know if it will move on or if it is planning on staying and what to do.

RMSO
Sometimes they move through. Other times they stay in an area for a year or two.. Let us know if you ever want us to come look around for tracks and other signs. Sometimes if they feel like they are being tracked they will leave the area.. Put up a game camera or two. They seem to avoid the IR trigger on the camera and may stay away from your animals if a game camera is near by..

G.L.
Okay.  Thank you.  That is all I am looking for is answers.  I will try a game camera and see if it gets this thing or things to move on.

 It’s a bit complex because when I first moved in 9 years ago, I had huge banging on my house as if from a giant.  It happened every morning until I went into our forest to try and make peace with it.  I expressed how much I love and would protect this land and so forth.  Now why would I think that the banging is coming from something inside the forest?  Because I believe whatever it or they are, has intelligence.  It was as if I just knew.  I am not interested in those who think they are just animals.  They aren’t.  Again, whatever THEY are.  After I made peace, the banging stopped and for 9 years I have felt being watched - we’ve had strange structures placed and replaced around the dense forest, but we had no idea what they were and never considered a squatch.  

 It is ironic because when we moved in, my girls and I would suddenly do silly squelch movies.  Strange how we things are put into our minds.  Anyway.  About a week and a half ago, I was outside trimming a tree by my driveway when I heard two things fighting.  It was about 10am.  I couldn’t make out what they were - and tried to put it in a box of my mind thinking it was some gigantic raccoon fighting something else.  I ran down the forest path with a shovel to break up the fight.  As I got to the sound which was occurring behind dense trees and brush, the sound stopped.  Suddenly I was rushed by what sounded like a 15 or more foot bipedal giant rushing at me.  I didn’t stay to look, I ran like hell.  The sound of the rushing feet was like out of Jurassic Park.  I was so afraid for my life and that of my family that I ran to get my gun after I gained my wits.  I ran back down with the gun ready and started screaming at whatever.  I was freakin scared but the gun made me feel a bit more brave than a shovel.  Nothing.

 The next morning, one of my colts (I have a breeding farm) was attacked.  Claw marks and big puncture.  He is recovering.  I didn’t know there were Utah squelch people so I contacted whomever I could find.  I talked to about three people and they all think I have a benevolent Bigfoot - which we have made a truce of sorts where I just don’t go down in the forest at night, which we don’t - ever.  And then they think we have a dogman or dogmen.  Really nasty things.  The question is inter dimensional - not inter dimensional.  This is where we differ.  

 Three days later my daughters found a baby doe in the forest with its genital ripped out - it was left there to die - whatever did it was not hungry, but playing with us.  It did not go for the jugular.  I was gone from the house when it happened and told the kids to go indoors and I would kill it when I got home.  I rushed home and it was already dead by then.  I felt horrible.  We left it in hopes that whatever did it would come back and eat it for food.  3 days later, nothing.  I checked on it and it was full of maggots so I went up to the house to get a shovel to bury it.  When I got back, it was gone.  Then just yesterday, my husband sees it again - that or another one.  He went to get a shovel to bury it, and when he got back it was gone.  What it going on?  

 In the middle of that, one of my daughters as they were tucking the horses in with treats and such, saw several eyes lining the mountain side across the street from my colts.  She started screaming at them and they backed up and disappeared.  She was freaked.  We have a very tough dog who will defend us but we know the thing or things are around when he is terrified to the point he won’t go outside.  We have neighbors whose horses were freaked out on two riding occasions and they heard bipedal sounds - like a big man walking. 

 We bought a night vision game camera but it came without the sd card so we are sending it back to get another one with an sd card.  We have kept motion detector lights on and flood lights to keep whatever from attacking my horses. 

 I believe I have two sets of things - one that has been here all the time, the other just came here and they are fighting as the new guys are very mean and encroaching on the ones who have been here.  I want the new ones to move on.  But if they are dogmen, what then?  They are highly intelligent and not looking for food but to wreak havoc.  

 Do you have any knowledge of dogmen?  Do you know of any sudden surge of sightings lately in this area?  The valley I hear has some livestock attacked and people seem to think it is cougar.  I went on our normal running spot 20 min from our home and found trees knocked over the path that should not have done so and a lot of huge poo, larger than coyote.  Mountain lion are here but stay away from my herd - they won’t take the chance on getting a kick and they are afraid of dogs, which we have two.  We’ve never been bothered by cougar.  I can try to dismiss all of this as just strange weirdness but my colt was attacked and I heard something huge and big rush me in my own forest that had two feet.

I will continue the lights and get the game camera, but I don’t want to piss it off.  Any other ideas, please let me know, and I will have to give it some thought about your coming.  Our forest is on the east of our property and the mountainside where the horseback riders and the eyes were seen are on the west side.

Thanks for any thoughts and advice,
Gxxxxxx

 Forgot to mention that my other daughter woke up in the middle of the night bolt upright and went to the window and saw a huge black, blue thing crawling just inches above the ground along the colts’ fence line.  She said is was like something out of Lady in the Water.  Spikey long hair and dog like.  She noticed we forgot to turn the lights on near the colts and ran downstairs to turn them on.  Something is going on here and I just want it to go away.

Do you think it is the fires in CA that are pushing things here to collide?  I wonder.

RMSO
They live here year around in North Utah.  Over 60 sighting reports surrounding where you live. Last sighting report near you was in January a day light sighting North of Pineview

G.L.
If you think it would push them away by your coming here, what exactly do you want to do here?  I can show you our forest and then the area where the horse riders heard them.  I have to ask my husband as he said yesterday he doesn’t want any attention drawn here and strange squatch people here. You have to understand him, there are some strange enthusiasts in this realm.  I’m sure youve met them.  I just want them gone.

Can I send you some photos of structures in our forest for you to give me your input on whether they are natural or bf structures?

RMSO
Yes I would like to see photos.. If we came to look around we would keep your exact location confidential.  We would like to look for Bigfoot tracks in order to document them if we happen to find any. We take measurements etc.. Plus look for structures and where the Bigfoot may be traveling or eating.. We are a no harm group and keep most the places we study Bigfoot confidential.. Sometimes tracking them makes them nervous and they move on

G.L.
These are just a few.  Let me know if you think these are natural or something else.  Thanks.

I want no disrespect to whatever is here that I feel we have a respectful understanding.  However I believe that whatever has been here is now being encroached upon by something or things malevolent that is a danger to everyone.  THAT I want gone.  I will have to talk to my husband about this and yes, would be good to remain anonymous.  

Let’s see if you think what these photos are of.  The other Bigfoot people I talk to have no debunking filter at all which means that I feel I could have said that I saw them walking holding a balloon and wearing a dress and they would have believed me.  I just want the truth, and a rational but not closed minded opinion.  

Thank you for your time.

 
RMSO
Some of these look like they may have been twisted when broke. Bigfoot sighting hot spot structures are often found. Cant say any structure was actually made by a Bigfoot however we find many of them in hot spots

G.L.
And some are bent unnaturally around other trees.  Weather wouldn’t do that either. 
So an unbiased opinion going through your bs filters, in all honesty, do these look like bf structures to you?

 I spoke with my husband about your coming here to track and he said he would defer to me as to what I felt is best.  I am weighing out what is best.  I am concerned about the dogman possibility that two so called experts are convinced we have in addition to bf.  The way it seems to be toying with us in regards to this doe; having us find it and then taking it away when we try to bury it is not characteristic of bf if that is what we have lived with here. When the doe was alive, my daughter held it and felt that whatever did it felt of pure evil.  She could feel it.  This is not caused by the one that I felt has been here all these years.  I believe something very bad has encroached on its territory and is why I heard the fighting.  So I have to be careful not to provoke it by having you come.  On the other hand, I don’t want it to stay and feel afraid all the time.  I want the bad thing gone- whatever it is.  What are your thoughts on possible dogman?

It has been pretty quiet here the past few days.  I don’t know if that means they have moved on or what.  I went in the forest two days ago to remove temporary fencing that we put up so our mares could graze during the summer.  I could only take a few down and had to hold them as they did not like being down there.  My other herd of mares refused to go down.  This is not like them - it just happened this year.  They used to go down every summer, and this year, no.  But when I was down there, things felt pretty good, but I felt we were being watched.

RMSO
We never receive dog man sighting reports from this area you are in. We do investigate skinwalker sightings in mid and south Utah though. Skinwalkers do take on wolf forms etc.. This far north never received a skinwalker report. However we get a lot of Bigfoot sightings from around Pineview and all the mountains surrounding Pineview... So odds are you may have a curious Bigfoot coming onto your property.

We would like to look for tracks and see how the creature is coming on to your property and leaving your property.

More Utah Bigfoot

National News
Washington Bigfoot Thermal & Utah Sasquatch Video

Devils Hole Sasquatch Growls
at Hunter Near Pete's Cabin

Skull Crack Canyon Bigfoot Expedition

Sasquatch Raids Trout Farm

Hikers Scary Run In With
Giant Bigfoot on Jardine Juniper Mountain Trail


5 comments:

  1. Hi gl & ks - there are reports of suspected rogue males, who - for whatever reason, are kicked out of the clan because of behavioral issues. It is possible that this is what has arrived at this once peaceful location. It couldn't hurt to have Kelly and crew come in and look around. They are very discreet and know exactly what to look for; once they see the terrain and any evidence they may make suggestions on how to run this creature off without offending the others. If ever you needed some advice, this is the research group to ask. They do a good job according to your specifications. Personally, I would burn some sage around the perimeter of the yard/corrals and speak out telling the one specific offender that it's not welcome. Along with the game cam(s), this might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd let this research group in and have them look around. You are already leaving this "thing" alone, yet it's still playing mental games with you. You are using passive "weapons" (game cameras, flood lights) which show you to be on the defensive. So this "thing" believes it now has the upper hand. I'd bring in this research team and I'd also go to the treeline and tell the benevolent Bigfoot that you want to help him/them drive this thing out of the Bigfoots' area. I believe they will understand and let you work with them somehow. I'd tell them about the research team coming in, too. The benevolent Bigfoot might help show them where to find this evil being. These Bigfoot are not animals; they are highly intelligent Beings, equal to or even surpassing the intelligence of homo sapiens. If I were you, I'd ask them to work together with me to rid OUR land of this evil one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do the sightings in Pacific northwest dont seem to have orbs and interdimensional powers but I live in wash. State. Seems like eastern bigfoot are kinda different..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These original comments seem to be from September of 2018. What has happened since? thank you for sharing this with us. Besides game cams and lighting your property up like its daylight, i hear that if you pour sulphur around your property, encirling it, they do not like that and will go. You can always go out and explain to the "good" clan they are welcome but you want the cruel one to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly,
    Just wanted to ask if you’ve heard anymore from these people who needed to be informed & helped along the way...
    I’m hoping they are again living in a peaceful atmosphere!
    Couple weekends ago on March 28th I went up to a location where I know they are there but could not proceed to investigate further due to being alone since losing my dog 8-years ago, anyways I had a friend who came with me this trip we had left rather late 10pm or so but the drive was smooth & fast we were at the freeway exit by 1:30-1:45am, immediately upon taking the freeway exit I was concentrating on the swift curve my friend Mark says hey did you see those tracks in the snow, I said yes but saw them only from my peripheral vision due to driving & I thought to myself there’s an offramp & on-ramp to get back on the freeway right there I’m sure people stopped here yesterday, he said I know but these are not human tracks, so I made a u-turn within 20’ft or so & parked just off the entrance to the on-ramp.
    I was so glad I took his word as soon as we exited the truck & started looking at the tracks it was quite apparent that these were made by something very large not just one set but three or four sets, I’m still ok so close to freeway exit & entrance still not accepting them as possible!
    One thing I have not mentioned is these tracks were in 12” of snow hard pack, the tracks varied I wear a size 12” shoe & friend Mark is a 14” shoe, I’m 6’-1” 255lbs & Mark is 6’-5” 245lbs, another thing I should mention is at the time I believed Mark really was a knower because of the experiences he’d related to me anyways as I looked around the tracks were going over the little hill so I followed them “had to be cautious as the snow was deeper than thought almost fell a few times, so it’s a short hill all of a sudden I’m looking down at a ridge & the R/R Tracks of Southern Pacific who Mark works for, I’m in awe because I can see were the tracks go down & over tracks then to the beginning of a small but steep mountainside & you can see where 3 to 4 individuals went up & the snow depth is much deeper going up, you can see the depth of tracks & length of stride very easily, “earlier in the week we had received the two new LED flash lites that we ordered and had them with us, 90,000 Lumens ea. serious, used one to take pics & video as the light follows the trackway so does the video it is very clear”
    So we surmised the group crossed over the 80 freeway from the Westbound side to the Eastbound side heading in a Southernly direction, we wondered why the chose to cross instead of crossing at the underpass a thought the reason is they would be exposed for a longer duration than going across the freeway...
    Crazy for sure...
    Mark is now a true believer for this was only the beginning of our day, what a day it was!
    Thanks for your dedication Kelly your videos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete