Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hunters Harassed by Sasquatch Diamond Lake

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"This is first time hearing them talk to 
one another and having them that close"

Hunters Harassed by Sasquatch Diamond Lake
JD writes RMSO
 Friday night parked 11:09 pm at rest stop on hwy 230, to get some sleep, pulled out cots, and sleeping bags. Put them up next to truck, before heading on at 5 am to beulah unit to scout out deer hunt. 

 Went to sleep but woke up to heavy foot steps, than tree knocks, hearing gibberish vocalization, starting with deep to high sounds and fast. Totally freaked me out. I grab handgun an racked a live round and turned flashlight on. Could not see anything. But as I turn off light, could feel ground vibration as they moved off and hear them moving. 

 15 minutes later could hear them calling. Figured maybe someone else might have encountered them as well, they were headed west toward Diamond Lake, having come out of Crater Lake side. Hunting partners showed up on time and we headed out.

 P.s. did not get much sleep afterwards as moon came up and was very bright. Have heard tree knocks, screams, and howls, and smelled them before while hunt guiding in Skylakes Wilderness in the 90s. Heard first bigfoot scream in 1978 Elk hunting Saddle Mountain unit, and tree being pushed down behind tent, scared the crap out of my hunting partner Dan and me then. But this is first time hearing them talk to one another and having them that close. 

 Have not shared my encounters, sightings, or finding huge foot prints  with very many people in my lifetime, for the ridicule would have had a financial impact on my earnings. Never have I carried anything to make a cast with me, as my pack is already heavy enough, wish I would have thought to turn on phone recorder this time, but I was more concerned with personal protection and using it as a light. I am 60 now and Don't care what people think, I know they are out there. Witness this time by my older brother Steve. Thanks for having this up to share with, it helps to realize others are coming forward as well.

Roseburg,  Oregon 

RMSO
Appreciate hearing about your experiences in that area. I was at Diamond Lake & Crater Lake last year investigating some Bigfoot sightings. So I do know it is a hot spot for Bigfoot activity.
Was last Friday night August 31st 2018 you heard the vocalizations?
Another question. Your brother Steve saw a Bigfoot in that general area?

(JD)
Yes, it was.  Steve heard them as well, but could not see them.

RMSO
Appreciate the information.

More Oregon Bigfoot

Bigfoot Harass Hunters Diamond Lake

Sasquatch Enters Home Rogue River

Three Bigfoot Suttle Lake

6 comments:

  1. Quite a few people have disappeared in the crater lake region over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever come up to the Olympic Peninsula? There have been many sightings here reported but I believe many more that aren't reported. Come and visit! You really do have some great and beautiful videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to learn everything about bigfoot,i don't think he is not as mean as the movie make him to be. I strongly believe the reason people's was attacked by a bigfoot is they did something to him.i would love to meet a bigfoot i think he would like me .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read 411 West some people disappeared in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what do I have to do to become a member of your organization?i love woods,an Im a Former US Marine,I was raised in the woods an I want to explore an learn more of this magnificent creature. R/S Doug Burke

    ReplyDelete