Tuesday, July 25, 2023

St Cloud Skunkape Injures Pit Bull & Leaves Hiker Frozen in Fear

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"I locked eyes with it and I thought it was the Grim Reaper"

St Cloud Skunkape Injures Pit Bull & 
Leaves Hiker Frozen in Fear

Jeremy A. writes RMSO

Thank you for everything you do with the bigfoot community, I have been a believer since I was young and saw some thing I couldn't really explain... In hindsight I know what it was...

So I was in St cloud Florida, narcoosee rd area, late 80's, My aunt's large pit bull had come home injured. And we thought it was a panther or a bear. But this Dog It was no Pushover.

 Couple of days later I go out with my bb gun. I had never gone that far, and I reached a clearing. It was about 40 to 50 yds to the other tree line. Pretty much waist to chest high light brown wispy grass between me and the other tree line. 

 I stepped out of the tree line, and saw a large black human figure. Twice as tall as the grass, and I locked eyes with it and thought it was the Grim Reaper... but no scythe... Frozen in fear, about 10 seconds went by and it squatted down... Still taller than the grass but blended in well with the tree line just behind it... I still couldn't move... 

 It then made a low growly sound that I felt. It was loud and it came from right there, I finally bolted into the tree line. I stopped about 10' in and looked back, and it got up and took 2 or 3 steps And vanished... 

 I tried to tell my aunt and my mom what I saw and they said it was just a bear. But in hindsight, we were 40 miles away from any major city, and I really think I saw one... There was a Large drainage canal which is still there that runs East to West, Back then there was nothing until I 95... But I have never been that scared since.... True story! Respect 


RMSO asks

Twice as tall as the grass. How tall would that make this creature?

You said  it was black. Could you see hair or fur or anything?

When you locked eyes with it. Can you describe the face and eyes please?


Jeremy continues

The grass on my body was chest high, And The way The shoulder and head were was hard to see detail, but it was really wide, I  thought it was like a cloak or something, but the Eyes, I Was staring where I thought that They would be, And it Turned its head slightly and I saw them and they were about the size of tennis balls so it seemed... Then it squatted, But it was at least 8-9ft high, and Frozen in fear, then it let loose a growling noise... 

 The head and shoulders was hairy but kinda blended around the eyes nose. The chin was almost shiny without hair, some visible protruding cheek bones, with the tennis ball size eyes... it's burned into my brain

More Skunkape & Bigfoot near Florida

Skunk-Ape Video Florida Bigfoot on Video


Screaming Georgia Bigfoot Runs Past Soldiers 
Provoking One to Dive Under Truck

Georgia Sasquatch on Game Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment