Thursday, July 13, 2023

Men Describe Angry Massively Muscular Sasquatch Yelling at Another Bigfoot in Alberta Forest

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
"they were witnessing something that is not supposed to happen"

Men Describe Angry Massively Muscular Sasquatch 
Yelling at Another Bigfoot in Alberta Forest

Oliver writes RMSO
 Hi, the story I'm about to tell here happened before I was born. My father, uncle and grandpa told me this story. All of them talked to me about this story the same way, with the same details. To me it is basically impossible that they just made this story up, and I know them well and they're not liars. It was witnessed by my father who was 17y old, my uncle who was 21y old, and my grandpa who was 35y old at the time. They lived on a farm that was owned by my grandpa, in Alberta Canada.

 It was the morning of September 1972. The three of them were playing football in an open area on the farm, when my uncle threw the ball over the fence by accident and it landed in some dense bushes next to an equally dense forest. 

 My uncle was going towards the fence to get the ball back, and noticed the bushes moving. They said that some weird naked furry child came out of the bush, jumped the fence and had the football in his hands. It was a boy with orange fur over it's whole body, like some kind of ape and its height was about a meter and half, very short. It had massive muscle mass like an adult athlete, then the boy threw the ball at my uncle's hands and just stood there looking at them.
 
 The three of them told me that they didn't know what was going on, they were witnessing something that is not supposed to happen, then they saw movement behind the boy and a giant massively muscular man that was furry and orange just like that boy came out of the trees. It then grabbed the boy in his hands like a doll and started to yell things in a unknown language to his face with a very angry expression. They said he just ran away with the boy in his hands and didn't even looked at them, not even once. Its like it was trying to avoid them at all costs, the three of them said the same height estimate of the giant man was around 3,70 m almost 4m, a giant. They said his steps lightly vibrated the ground, so they estimate the weight to be over 500 kg. That is the story, as I said before the three of them tell the story the same way and with the same details so I believe them, I believe they saw a baby sasquatch and his father, Peace. 

RMSO responds
 We just put out an article of some people that saw a bigfoot watching them play soccer.
Also have had reports of people spotting bigfoot watching them play baseball and another report of a bigfoot watching them play basketball.
 Sounds like sports and outdoor games can spike their curiosity and they come in for a closer look.

Oliver continues
Well that's interesting, my take on that story is that the baby bigfoot got too close and the giant father came in and scolded him for doing that, it kinda makes me think that their parenting method is kinda similar to humans when it comes to discipline.

More Canada Bigfoot

Sasquatch Communicating with Another Bigfoot
 Shocking Vocalizations

Giant Aggressive Bigfoot 
Charges Family in Nova Scotia

Jasper Bigfoot Captured on Video in Alberta

9 Feet Tall North Bay Bigfoot 
Faces Off with 6'7 Man

No comments:

Post a Comment