Friday, July 14, 2023

Grimms Fork Sasquatch Challenges Man in Car

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
West Virginia Man Felt Threatened by 
Bigfoot Aggression Display

Grimms Fork Sasquatch Challenges Man in Car

Mark R writes RMSO

Hello, My name is Mark, I live in Grafton West Virginia, my bigfoot sighting happened in 1986 when I was visiting my grandparents in the Clay county. As I was driving back home after spending some hours with my grandparents.

 It was around 4 to 5 pm, I had just exited the county and was driving in a road which was full of trees in both sides, I saw something jump out of the woods and landing directly in the middle of the road. I got spooked, I braked the car almost hitting the thing. 

 Almost immediately the thing let out a deep growl to the car and I got a glimpse of it, it was about 8 feet tall compared to the car, had a body that makes me think of a cross between a human and a orangutan. I mean it was shaped like an adult man but its ratios were exaggerated. Arms were too long, the legs had weird proportions, the torso was very wide. I couldn't see many facial details just that the eyes were red colored the nose was a human nose and the skin was light tan and had thick orange hair in the whole body like a orangutan as I said before.

 The thing was hopping back and forth towards my car and beating his chest, but not like a gorilla, he was beating three times each time he hopped, like it was challenging the car or something like that, I didn't know what to do. I just hit the accelerator hoping to scare him and it worked. 

 I accelerated the car just some meters forward and this thing no joke ran to a tree and climbed it fast, and disappeared in the trees limbs, I just got out of there and got back home that day and kept thinking for months about this event, whatever that thing was, it was not a man nor an known animal, I believe I saw a bigfoot on that day, I hope you find this useful, thanks for taking your time and reading it.

RMSO Responds
 Yes sounded like a challenge, however it was probably wanting to get away and not be followed.

Mark continues
 I Just want to point a detail, when he climbed the tree he climbed faster than any ape or bear that I have ever seen, I’ve watched dozens of videos of chimps, gorillas and orangutan and black bear climbing trees, to see if anything matched what I saw and none of them were as fast or efficient as the bigfoot that i saw, i remember being baffled at how fast he moved in the tree at that huge size.

More Bigfoot near West Virginia

Grand Cavern Bigfoot Group
 in Virginia on Camera

West Virginia Bigfoot Howls

Woman Captures Bigfoot on Camera 
Following Her in Pine Barrens

Haunting Sasquatch Vocalizations from Virginia

Bigfoot Captured on Camera & 
Minerva Sasquatch Taking Chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment