Sunday, February 12, 2023

Helicopter Pilot Records Massive Tracks after Suspect Bigfoot Filmed near Mountain Top

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

Pilot Flew His Helicopter Over Mountain Peak 
after Watching Purported Sasquatch Video

Helicopter Films Trackway of Giant Footprints
after Wasatch Sasquatch Video

Pilot States
"I got a video from someone saying they spotted 
SASQUATCH in my backyard.
So of course I took my helicopter up to look... You tell me.."

Link to helicopter video

Helicopter Pilot Records Massive Tracks after 
Suspect Bigfoot Filmed near Mountain Top

More Wasatch Mountain Bigfoot Below

Sasquatch Tribe Tracked on Video
Evidence & Sightings in Wasatch Mountain Range

Giant Midnight Mountain Bigfoot Glares 
with Irritation Confronting Hunters

Bigfoot Approaches Cop & 
Terrorizes Two Men With Hunting Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment