Friday, February 17, 2023

Giant Sagamook Sasquatch Confronts Terrified Family

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
(Written Report Below Video)
Family Screams as Monstrous Man Creature 
Follows Them in New Brunswick

Giant Sagamook Sasquatch Confronts Terrified Family

Maurice S writes RMSO
Hello, I'm from Texas and this sighting happened in 2008 in New Brunswick, at this time I was 57 years old and my grandchildren were only 6, 8, and 9 years old. I travelled to NB to visit my daughter, son-in-law and my 3 grandchildren.

 During the second week with them we already had done everything possible to pass the time, and my son in law drove us to a place, that if I remember correctly was called Mount Carleton Park to have a picnic in a campground in that area. everything was alright until around 3 pm when my 8 year old grandson Billy said that he saw a gorilla in the bushes.

 I just found it weird because there are no ape types in north America and Billy was just a kid and he certainly didn't know that, but he was saying that over and over and pointing to some tall bushes about 80 yards from us. I had a gun in my holster so I was preparing to take it out in case it was a black bear.

 I stood up and approached the tall bushes and when I was just 6 yards away from it, it emerged from the tall bushes. Something that I can only describe as a giant furry man walking perfectly on all fours. The distance was enough for me to tell that its skull was way bigger than mine its shoulders were extremely wide and had a bunch of apish features. The only things human about its face was only the nose and its ears, because the rest really resembled an ape of some kind. The forehead, the dark brown eyes, the wide mouth, the thick neck, the furry silverish-grey body with some chunks of it being brown, the light grey skin. 

 Everything was off about this creature and it was standing on its fists, not knuckles, FISTS and yet its back was straight, nothing like a gorilla, and way bigger than a gorilla, there is just no comparison. The height at all fours was about 6.4 feet tall. 

 I wanted to pull the gun from my holster but my family was back there, if I missed the shot everybody was going to be in danger. Then the creature stood up and I don't know how tall it was at the moment because there was only the bushes as a reference but it was literally a giant. 

 It made a low pitched sound that I can't describe exactly, then I turned around and ran to the picnic area and just yelled to everyone get inside the van. We got inside the van and I tuned the car on, and I saw that the thing followed me and was just 20 yards from the van.

 I could tell the height now because of the trees, it had to be at least 12 feet tall because it was taller than some of the smaller trees. I wasn't believing in the size of that man/creature. When my grandchildren saw that from inside the van they just screamed. My daughter and son in law were paralyzed & shocked. 

 I got us out of that place as soon as possible. I know I wasn't hallucinating because everybody saw what I saw and my grandson Billy saw it first from the distance so I'm writing this because I always wanted to ask somebody that understands about this type of topic, was me and my family being observed by a Skunkape/Sasquatch?

RMSO responds
Hi Maurice,
 Wow that thing was huge. The species of bigfoot, sasquatch, skunk-ape or whatever locals call it in a certain area seem to get larger the further north you get.
Of course they aren't born 8 feet tall. Sounds like you all must have seen a full grown adult male.

Maurice continues
 I talked to my daughter about the incident and she said when I was driving us out of there I was only looking forward and I wasn't looking back. I remember them screaming as I was driving the car on the dirt road, I couldn't be too fast because I could crash the car. But I was at 31 miles per hour and my daughter said that the creature was following us on all fours at a fast pace walking, not running, and stopped 2 minutes after and just vanished. I still get disturbed on how big and stealthy that thing was, and fast too.

More Canada Bigfoot Below

9 Feet Tall North Bay Bigfoot Faces Off with 6'7 Man

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating with Another Bigfoot

Sasquatch on Video in Jasper

Sasquatch Captured on Camera near Fort Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment