Friday, February 17, 2023

Boater Has Encounter with Skunk-Ape in Swamps near Banana River

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Florida Sasquatch Digging for Something on Waters Edge

Boater Has Encounter with Skunk-Ape in Swamps near Banana River

Bryan H writes RMSO
 Around 1996. I was boating Banana river east of Port Orange Florida.. On the Kennedy Space Center side of river in the evening. I was letting the boat drift about 200 yards from shore working on boat motor. 

 I saw something on shore on all fours and digging for something in the sand at waters edge. At first I thought a skinny looking cow and what is a cow doing there and why is it digging?

 Then it stood up and walked off on 2 legs. Most people would say why didn’t you think it was a bear. I haven’t seen a lot of bear in Florida even though there are many. But I have seen more bear in other states and it wasn’t a bear. 

 It looked and moved like a very large man. And I see a lot of cows where I live, so I immediately thought of a cow. Other people have said it was on Kennedy space center property so it was a space center guard in a guilly suit. No, it was dark brown and stood out against the green bushes just behind it. And a guard would make the suit blend in. The guards are always in airboats anyway. 

 Also the area that it was in is very swampy and I don’t think a person could get there by walking. It appeared to be less than 7 feet tall, well built not heavily built like I’ve heard them to be. And long very dark brown shaggy looking hair. 

 It only walked a few yards on sand then ducked into the brush. Happened so fast I didn’t have time to get scared. However I had planned to spend the night on the boat and had to anchor in a little shallow  bay the same direction it was heading. Worst night I’ve spent alone. Got so foggy after dark I couldn’t see 10 feet and all I had was a fileting knife. Didn’t sleep much that night.

RMSO responds
Hi Bryan,
Sounds to me like you witnessed a skunk-ape. Florida's Bigfoot.

More Skunk-Ape & Bigfoot Below

Skunk-Ape Video Florida Bigfoot

Top 5 Sasquatch Including Georgia Skunk-Ape on Camera

Bigfoot Captured on Video Watching People Fish

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where this was ? It looks familiar to me . Missouri?

    ReplyDelete