Wednesday, February 1, 2023

British Columbia Bigfoot Howls Video Expert Analysis

 

Cover from next video below
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com

From ThinkerThunker YouTube
Analysis of Sasquatch Vocalizations from TV News Program
British Columbia Bigfoot Howls Video Expert Analysis
More Bigfoot Videos & Vocalizations Below

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating with 
Another Bigfoot Shocking Vocalizations

Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video

North Bay Bigfoot Activity & Vocalizations on Camera

Winter Road Sasquatch Captured on Camera Including 
Bigfoot Evidence Filmed

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm not positive but I think there might be something like this in the woods behind my home . We live in a small town right next to a large creek , the gasconade river ,and a fresh spring. I have heard many noises including full grown trees tipping over and a horrible stink almost like a skunk. Is there any videos or sightings you have on your blog from Missouri? I would be grateful if you find any if you could post a few . Thank you S.P p.s we call them Momo's =Missouri monster . I think that's kind of mean seeing that they are not monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feedback on the different sounds being made during one of their howls has the high possibility of being right on the mark! Please keep at it where you are making sense to me at least! What I know about them is the fact that they can do things really fast as in when they want to run and when they view something where they can see something in a split second to where it would take us several seconds to figure out what we are seeing. I believe that you are on to something very important here so please follow up on this idea of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete