Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Unbelievable Bigfoot Encounter of Sasquatch Chasing Pack of Wolves

 

Artist Rendition
Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Families Traumatic Sasquatch Encounter in Alberta

Unbelievable Bigfoot Encounter of Sasquatch Chasing a Pack of Wolves

Walter M. writes RMSO 
 Hello my name is Walter, I'm from Canada/Alberta, I was never that much of an technology and internet person you know, I made this account now that just learned from my nephews how to use a computer. 
 
 I wanted to tell a story that traumatized me back when I was a young adult, you see I'm 49 years old today in this story I was 25, it was 1998 me my father, my mother and my little brothers Jake and Thomaz, we were traveling in the rural area of Alberta in our trailer, I don't remember exactly where we were going or why, the only thing I remember is that we passed through  some rural communities that we stopped sometimes for my mother to buy some things, it was around 8 am, my father passed the night driving, and I woke up he was still driving. I sat next  to him in the other front seat and asked him if we were close to the destination which I don't remember where it was today, he said it was going to take 3 more hours.

 That's when he stopped the trailer and we saw something unusual. There was a pack of huge timber wolves running across the road like they were trying to escape from something, heres what is weird: a pack of wolves normally don't run like that, they don't really get preyed on.

  We saw about 7 of them run across the road and then we heard a very loud Stomping coming form the right side of the road, the same side the wolves appeared, 3 very tall monstruous people that had thick chestnut brown fur all over their bodies were sprinting, chasing the wolves, they faded into the forest along with the wolf sounds too.
 
 Me and my father were shocked, mom and my brother woke up with the sound but they saw nothing of this, then I said to my father, "dad lets get out of here already" but he was still paralyzed now looking again at the road, the I looked into the directions he was looking at, and I saw that there was a forth one standing at the middle of the road looking at our trailer.

 This one was bigger and darker than the ones chasing the wolves. I calculated the wolf chasers to be about 7-8 foot tall, but this one was easily over 10 ft. It was dark brown we could see its very wide shoulders along with its massive musculature, he had huge hands. The left one full of blood and in the right one was holding tightly a carcass of a dead timber wolf, yes the thing killed a timber wolf and was eating, because we could see blood in his mouth too.

  I looked behind and my entire family was in shock too looking at it, we heard very loud sounds from the left side "Whoop" "Whoop" "Whoop" the big one looked at the direction the other ones went, and he put the wolf carcass on his back and sprinted at an unbelievable speed to the forest. 

 My father snapped out of the shock and stepped on the accelerator and we got out of there, my father has PTSD of this event and he takes meds to this day, I got really shocked of this day, I always heard stories about the sasquach but I never believed in them until this day in 1998.

 I discovered RMSO looking for sasquach on the internet and got surprised with the amount of stories there are about these man/animal things, I guess its not just my family that saw these things after all.

RMSO responds
Hi Walter,
Was your father pulling a trailer with his truck or were you all in a motorhome?
 The meds that your father still takes to this day you are saying, is because of that one event?
How many of your family members saw on or more of the creatures?
Why did your father stop the trailer? Was it because of the wolves and bigfoot coming onto the road or because of something else?
Can you describe the facial features of any of the bigfoot?

Walter
 Hi, yes it was a motorhome which was sold about 6 years ago.
Yes the meds are stress and trauma related this one event did this to my father, he says to me he can't explain the level of the panic he felt when he saw them, it was a unexplainable level of fear and the fact that the big one looked directly at him with his mouth full of blood traumatized him.

 Me and my father saw the three that were chasing the wolves, the noises woke up the family and then the five of us saw the big one with the carcass of that wolf
Father stopped the trailer because of the wolves he didn't want to hit the wolves with the trailer, and then we witnessed the event.

 The faces of the three smaller ones were very different from each other. One had a very round face with a big round nose, the other one had a pointy nose and big ears, human like ears, and the other one had so much fur in its face it reminded me of a sheepdog.

 And the big darker one with the carcass was the one we could see with more detail, it is the one that traumatized my father. His face was like a man but very primitive, big nose, wide mouth which was full of blood from the wolf,  big expressive cheekbones and a long chin, dark eyes and a coned head. 
 Just one more thing, the skin tone of the smaller ones was light grey, and the big one's skin tone was surprising, it wasn't like any others. The big one's skin tone was light just like a light skinned chimpanzee, that's how we saw the blood in the hands and mouth.

More Canada Bigfoot Below

Castlegar Sasquatch Communicating with 
Another Bigfoot Shocking Vocalizations

Remote Ontario Community Keep Spotting 
Two Bigfoot & Capture One on Camera

Giant Ontario Sasquatch Captured on Video

Alberta Sasquatch on Video in Jasper Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment