Thursday, January 5, 2023

Two Men Come Face to Face with Two Giant Sasquatch near Seeley Lake

 

Email your Bigfoot sighting to RMSObigfoot@gmail.com
Brazilian Visiting Uncle in Montana
Both have Terrifying Day Time Bigfoot Encounter
(Written report below video)
Wolverine Peak Sasquatch Confront Men from 
Seeley Lake Montana

Two Men Come Face to Face with 
Two Giant Sasquatch near Seeley Lake

Bruno B writes RMSO
 I'm sorry if I don't have a photo of this incident, but I really wanted to tell this story because it still makes me cry to this day and i  still have nightmares, I'll go by Bruno B.
 I'm brazilian and 21 years old.

 In 2017 i came to the USA to visit my uncle who died in 2021, he lived in Seeley Lake/Montana.
I had arrived at the Kalispell airport where my uncle was there to pick me up. We traveled from there to Bigfork and from there we were going to Seeley Lake where he lived.

 It was a long road and we stopped in a road which had some grass and then some dense forest, it was around 2 to 3 pm we both got out of the car to go take a piss in some bushes. After we did & were returning to the car, when i noticed something strange moving in the other side of the road. 

 I said to my uncle "you saw that?" he said "yes" we approached the other side of the road and there was something pitch black crouching in some bushes close to the dense forest about 5 yards from the road.
 I thought it was a person in some costume trying to scare us, and then comes the part that I regretted doing to this day. 

 I screamed at the thing "HEY QUIT WITH THE BULLSHIT" then the thing stood on its two legs, it was about ft 6'2. It had arms as long as its legs and we could see the face now. It resembled a person, with a human like nose, but its jaw was very wide and its forehead was big like those Neanderthals'. Its head didn't have much fur, but its body was covered in pitch black fur. The thing stood up on two legs and started to scream at us with a guttural voice that I can't describe "Breaaaah" "Paaah" "Bleaaaahhhh" we were scared now. 

 As we were going to the car my uncle stopped and looked at it again, and now I saw, behind this thing. There was another one, this one was the one that still gives me nightmares. It was much bigger than the 1st one it was like 11 to 12 foot tall. It was grey and had very long fur head to toe. It had a very long fur on its face, like a very long beard. 

 It was the biggest, scariest thing I've ever seen. He approached the smaller one and put his hand on its shoulder. The small one looked at him and they strided slowly back to the dense forest. At this point my uncle and I ran back to the car and he drove fast to Seeley lake. 

 I never told this story to anybody because I thought people would ridicule me here in my home country, and at this age I didn't know about Bigfoot or anything like that because I'm not American and the only witness of this was my uncle who is now deceased.

 But now after I searched for giant humanoids, I came across the bigfoot thing. And what I watched in documentaries and then saw the leg and arm measuring that ThinkerThunker does on his YouTube channel along with other bigfoot videos I've watched. Like the Patterson Gimlin film, I'm convinced those two things I saw were certainly bigfoots. And that scares the hell out of me, I get scared of walking in any woods now, even outside of America.
I hope you read this, thank you. 

RMSO
Thank you for your sighting report.
We are familiar with the area you had your experience & sighting.
Spend a lot of time near Kalispell and surrounding areas of Montana because of the sighting reports we receive from there.

Bruno
Thank you for the answer, its good to tell this story to people who would understand me and not think that Im crazy.

More Montana Bigfoot Below

Bear Hunters Encounter Large Reddish Dreadlock 
Sasquatch in the Bitterroot

Horseman Surprises Sasquatch in Bowls Creek

Giant Sasquatch Stood Up & Locked Eyes with Me

No comments:

Post a Comment